***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

I know those Rhythmic chart stats are posted, but in comparison to Luv, Too Good, For Free, and Broccoli, how many people are really hearing All Eyez :lol:?? I heard 100 from Documentary 2 and even that crappy Pot Of Gold single from RED more than All Eyez.

I mean since I posted that it has actually updated, All Eyez now #5 on Rhythmic spins ahead of Luv and For Free :lol:

How??? Is this taken just from Compton or something :lol:? Luv, For Free, Too Good, and Broccoli are massive singles. All Eyez is a footnote at best. Idk, just seems odd that song is in front of more obviously popular songs than that one

***** been promoting that album for a year, stop it. He got so caught up in the fake beef he forgot to talk about his album, he made all the same media runs. As I've stated many times, I listen to game music, but he makes u wanna laugh at his shortcomings. I keep pointing out his age because the **** he does is that of a 20 year old. He needs his social media accounts taken away from him just like meek. I've never seen a dude that can rap so good but act so corny, son really can rap his *** off, there's no way anyone can tell me different.

Question for those who's heard the album, where you rank it in his catalog? I know it's still early and it's a concept album.

I know those Rhythmic chart stats are posted, but in comparison to Luv, Too Good, For Free, and Broccoli, how many people are really hearing All Eyez
laugh.gif
?? I heard 100 from Documentary 2 and even that crappy Pot Of Gold single from RED more than All Eyez.
I mean since I posted that it has actually updated, All Eyez now #5 on Rhythmic spins ahead of Luv and For Free
laugh.gif
How??? Is this taken just from Compton or something
laugh.gif
? Luv, For Free, Too Good, and Broccoli are massive singles. All Eyez is a footnote at best. Idk, just seems odd that song is in front of more obviously popular songs than that one
Nah bro
roll.gif

It's just Rhythmic radio . Luv, For Free, Too Good etc are definitely way bigger overall and they're getting a ton of spins on POP, Rhythmic, Urban, etc combined

All Eyez is basically limited to Rhythmic amd Urban type stations, but it's getting a lot of play on the former.

Last edited:
Man this crazy looking at these numbers (overall). GEEZ. How low they are....

SPS
*Kings of Leon (RCA) 73-78k
Drake (YMCMB/Republic) 40-44k
Suicide Squad (WMG) 36-40k
*The Game (eONE) 27-30k
Twenty One Pilots (Fueled by Ramen) 27-30k
*JoJo (WMG) 25-28k
Hamilton (Uptown) 22-25k
Travis Scott (Epic) 20-23k
Green Day (Reprise) 20-23k
Ariana Grande (Republic) 19-22k
Solange (Columbia) 19-22k
Norah Jones (Blue Note) 18-20k
Shawn Mendes (Island) 17-19k
Rihanna (Westbury Road/Roc Nation) 17-19k
Kanye West (G.O.O.D./Def Jam) 16-18k

SALES

*Kings of Leon (RCA) 63-68k
*The Game (eONE) 22-25k
*JoJo (WMG) 18-20k
Norah Jones (Blue Note) 17-19k
Green Day (Reprise) 17-19k
*Blackberry Smoke (3 Legged) 13-15k
*Hillsong United (Hillsong) 12-14k
Suicide Squad (WMG) 12-14k
*Kidz Bop 33 (Razor & Tie) 11-13k
Twenty One Pilots (Fueled by Ramen) 11-13k
Hamilton (Uptown) 10-12k
*Sabrina Carpenter (Hollywood) 10-12k
Beyoncé (Columbia) 9-11k
Jason Aldean (Broken Bow) 9-11k
Chris Stapleton (Mercury Nashville) 9-11k

What's your top 3?
Doc
Doc 2/2.5
JP
No particular order Cuz over time jp grew on me. Might change next couple months or doctors advocate can move back in. But it's not better than those 4 right now for me, but it's good.

Question for those who's heard the album, where you rank it in his catalog? I know it's still early and it's a concept album.

Documentary
Doctor's Advocate
Jesus Piece
D2.5
D2
RED
LAX

Pretty much shows how strong his catalog. Not a single wack album, just some you listen to less than others

Numbers lie. Anyways if 30k fans come away happy then who cares at this point in games career. Sales should only be used in a positive way and not in a negative in today's streaming world.

Damn, looks like Jayceon has officially fallen all the way off. He's been promoting "1992" for a minute. Ever since "Documentary 2" dropped. There's no excuse. Even had a radio smash with Jeremih. The millennials and young adults jus' dont mess with him. They on YG, right now.

YG did 40K and he makes music directly for that age bracket... so once again idk what the hell everyone is talking about.

there ain't even 10 rappers out these days who are doing over 100k these days... and as of last year Game was one of the few to do it.

Not to mention the project quality is better than most, yet we're still talkin album sales and relevancy, when a lot of the ****** ya'll listen too can't even get their label to release an album at all & ya'll claim that they hot because it got your college campus buzzin

I'm about to listen to the album. I've always championed Jayceon's discography. Definitely a damn near flawless discography. I agree only a handful of rappers can do 100K first week but i refuse to believe someone that makes as good as projects as Game only did 24K-27K first week. What are people listening to nowadays besides Drake? Sad times, y'all... :smh:

***** been promoting that album for a year, stop it. He got so caught up in the fake beef he forgot to talk about his album, he made all the same media runs. As I've stated many times, I listen to game music, but he makes u wanna laugh at his shortcomings. I keep pointing out his age because the **** he does is that of a 20 year old. He needs his social media accounts taken away from him just like meek. I've never seen a dude that can rap so good but act so corny, son really can rap his *** off, there's no way anyone can tell me different.

He didnt even do big boy or any LA shows for this album no radio singles, all eyes wasn't even pose to be off the album. Still did double what meeky mouse bet a mil on...

I don't get why ppl care so much about a musicians social media antics or behavbior outside if the music. If u like his music why the other concerns. If u like an actor for acting well do u dislike him cuz he's having a affair or beating up papparazzi or something ?

And his shortcomings based off what? Sales lol. Hiphopdx said amongst many haters and fans he has 1 the best discograohy of the last 12 years...

Last edited:
Oh **** hiphopdx? For real, damn that means alot. BTW I agree, he only comes 2nd to Ross imo but he's also made a fool of himself as much as anyone also. The internet makes u see who these dudes really are nowadays. It's not gonna stop me from listening to the music if it's good but u can definitely lose fans by doing corny ****. Look at in your words "meeky mouse".

Last edited:
He didnt even do big boy or any LA shows for this album no radio singles, all eyes wasn't even pose to be off the album. Still did double what meeky mouse bet a mil on...

I don't get why ppl care so much about a musicians social media antics or behavbior outside if the music. If u like his music why the other concerns. If u like an actor for acting well do u dislike him cuz he's having a affair or beating up papparazzi or something ?

And his shortcomings based off what? Sales lol. Hiphopdx said amongst many haters and fans he has 1 the best discograohy of the last 12 years...

:rofl: @ "he didn't do Big Boy"

Game made all the relevant press runs and still flopped. g money 87 g money 87 gotta be the biggest Stan of any artist on NT.

And you betting Meek won't move 27k units? You're wildin man :lol:. Even Game knows that's a losing bet.

Look, game got a good discography. This beef didn't work for him. It got so outta touch and convoluted that ppl forgot the origin. The Beans & Meek beef became the focal point after weeks.

We live in a short attention span era. Game read it wrong. Numbers don't = quality.

But he did flop. There's no question about it.

Last edited:
Don't know why y'all _'s still discussing sales in 2016. :lol: By this logic Young Thug drops flop after flop but some people will say it's a win and Thug ain't even independent like Game.

Don't know why y'all _'s still discussing sales in 2016. :lol: By this logic Young Thug drops flop after flop but some people will say it's a win and Thug ain't even independent like Game.

Game is capable of doing better tho. Not of doing Drake numbers or anything but he has a solid fanbase and is well known on social media, so these numbers are slightly surprising.

As much as this man panders to women, do they even buy his music? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom