***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

if u got $$$ they do 
laugh.gif

Dude is definitely gonna be rappin until he hits his 50s.

You tellin me a writer like Game goes to jail and ain't gon be writing in there

New Music: The Game – ‘Drake Flows’

The Game serves up some “Drake Flows” on his latest track.

But the song, which clocks in under two minutes, doesn’t just reference the 6 God. In fact, it features nods to various rappers with Chuck Taylor dropping a few famous names.

“Moët sipper,” he raps. “Hit you with the flow like Biggie / King of this rap ****, out the park like Griffey.” Later he adds: “The Desert Eagle make a ni**a move like Missy / I’m always in the Bentley / How the f**k can you miss me?”

Even outside of this release, the Compton rapper has been giving a lot of other rappers props of late. Yesterday, he posted a Tupac photograph with the caption: “Live through me. #ThugLife.”

ADVERTISING
inRead invented by Teads

Game’s Drake reference on “Drake Flows” should come as no surprise. The rappers have a longstanding bond, evidenced by collabos like “100” and “Good Girls Go Bad.”

Listen to “Drake Flows” below.

The Game Avoids Jail Time After Punching Off-Duty Cop

The Game is avoiding jail time on charges stemming from a 2015 basketball game, in which he punched an off-duty Los Angeles police officer in the face.

According to TMZ, the Compton rapper struck a deal to avoid 120 days in jail after pleading no contest in the case, however, he will still face three years of probation, 120 days of community service, and 26 anger management courses. Originally, back in June of 2015, Game pled not guilty.

In December 2015, the off-duty officer, Onyebuchi Awaji, reportedly sued Game for $100,000 and won a default judgement after the rapper didn’t appear in court.

The incident, which was caught on camera, has also led to other problems. Following the punch, Awaji hired a photographer and process server to serve Game with a lawsuit. The photographer, Justin Willard, was allegedly attacked by the rapper and his camera was reportedly stolen. Willard sued Game for the price of his equipment, medical expenses, and damages. The process server also reportedly sued Game for emotional pain suffered.

Last year, Game released his nostalgic 1992 LP and announced his potential final album, Westside Story.

“When I get back to L.A. I’m going straight to jail because I ******’ had a fight with a police officer and ****,” Game told fans at a concert in Russia in December. “So, I’m gonna sit down for a minute and I’m gonna write my next album, which is probably gonna be my last album. It’s called Westside Story. It’s gonna be some ill ****. But I don’t even really give a **** about that, man. All I give a **** about is my music, my kids, my fans, and my family.”

Game is a legend bottom line
Agreed. I wasn't a huge fan of 1992 outside of a few tracks but his discography speaks for itself. I'm hoping his next project is more of a modern westcoast sound. 

Also, does he really need to keep bringing up retirement? Seems like so many rappers with even a few albums out think announcing there retirement is some huge deal and then no one is surprised when they come out of retirement multiple times lol.

Last edited:
What retirement? He only mentioned while back that if he had to do 5 years it would b his last album but I haven't heard anything else

Glad we have some activity because I've been looking for a song for awhile and can't find it.

It was the game ft MOB (Eastwood and Tech)

Lines from it from Tech were
-turn your white tee to a clippers away jersey, you nervous? Ain't no question asking (light camera action)

Big thanks if any ol game fans know this song.

Glad we have some activity because I've been looking for a song for awhile and can't find it.

It was the game ft MOB (Eastwood and Tech)

Lines from it from Tech were
-turn your white tee to a clippers away jersey, you nervous? Ain't no question asking (light camera action)

Big thanks if any ol game fans know this song.

Is it why u smell like that?

No but I think I member the hook

You ever been to black Wall Street them boys killas down there...
We'all pop you *** if you come around here
You scared don't wear the wrong colours round here

Or something like that

The Game Confirms Start Of Final Album In Photo With Kendrick Lamar
May 14, 2017 | 7:48 PM

The Game teased news that his upcoming Westside Story album would be his final recorded project, much to the dismay of his fans. The Compton OG confirmed that he’s going full steam ahead with his rap retirement plans by way of a photo alongside Kendrick Lamar announcing that he’s begun recording the LP.

Chuck Taylor and Kung Fu Kenny posed in what appears to be a seafood restaurant in the photo posted to Game’s Instagram page. The caption seems to hint at the fact Game and Lamar have either been in the studio or will be in the studio to work on Westside Story, but that has yet to be backed up with facts.

“Excuse my eyes….. I’m high as giraffe ***** #SaturdayNightLive Vibin’ wit my ***** @kendricklamar on this #WestSideStory ****…. to the studio to start my last album,” read the caption.

Game has been vocal about his love of K.Dot’s new album, and the two MCs have worked together several times, including on “The City” in 2011, “See No Evil” in 2012 and “On Me” in 2015.

In other Game news, the 1992 artist threw some dollars behind Lonzo Ball’s Z02: Prime sneakers, spending over $2,000 for 10 pairs of the high-end hoops shoe.

Excuse my eyes..... I'm high as giraffe ***** #SaturdayNightLive Vibin' wit my ***** @kendricklamar on this #WestSideStory ****.... to the studio to start my last album. #WaitForIt #ComptonStillUndefeated #ChuckDotDre #Aftermath #DAMN [emoji]128072[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] #GrabDatASAP

View media item 2435569

No but I think I member the hook

You ever been to black Wall Street them boys killas down there...
We'all pop you *** if you come around here
You scared don't wear the wrong colours round here

Or something like that

Is it boyz n da hood

And wtf I hope this last album **** ain't true

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom