***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

I cant name a single album that The Game has dropped that even comes close to being associated with mediocre rap albums
The only one I can honestly say is mediocre in retrospect is LAX. That album does not hold up. It was made in the mid 2000s and a lot of albums from that time just don't have longevity. Past that anything that's a full Game release is pretty damn solid.

The only one I can honestly say is mediocre in retrospect is LAX. That album does not hold up. It was made in the mid 2000s and a lot of albums from that time just don't have longevity. Past that anything that's a full Game release is pretty damn solid.
And even that album had one of his biggest songs ever...

Yea that one is my least listened to Game album. I even liked RED better, and that one basically got scraped and re-done cause so many songs had leaked. It’s a bloated album but more hits than misses.

im....just now.......hearing Red Nation for the first time.
A8A37AD4-F084-44F7-B0CC-D00C4DFA6593.gif

I feel like I heard AI with the braids before
was this left off Born 2 Rap?
I believe so. There was a low quality version of AI With the Braids floating around a little before Born 2 Rap dropped. Surprised he never released a deluxe version with some of the loosies that also didn't end up making the cut.

These are definitely donations :lol: but yea he’s always had a lot of features. Very specific beefs aside, he pretty much had a good relationship with a ton of artists.

Back
Top Bottom