***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

The game is released on IM3 & Atari, they should at least make note of that too and throw it on yo phone for free wit purchase of the game but ehh

new song speaks on Philando Castile, Alton Sterling, Dallas & Orlando shootings.
Dope song.  Jeremih wasn't needed.  

I wonder if Game is still going to continue to NOT push his artists like he's done his whole career.  You hardly hear him push Mvrcus Black or Skeme.

Last edited:
A lot of the time "Game artist" have no contract tied to the game or a record company. That's why they all leave. It's weird too because lots of his old buddies end up running with Chris Brown crew. Off top of my head I've seen Wackstar, kid red, famous fresh, lifestyle and the GTD crew, and menace all working for or with CB.

I member seeing a interview and someone said that Game made them pay Game to go on tour, and they had to pay their whole way. I also found it weird that game didn't even see the spelling mistake on skeme name on his album lol. You think you'd review that personally.

Still my favourite game artist were:
Ya Boy
Juice
Clyde Carson
MOB - Eastwood and Tech
And of course Phat Rat at the end of tracks from the good old black wall.....I mean THE Black Wall Street Days lol

I still member at one point game said he had some white guy from Compton who was going to be the next best rapper. His name was Compton Dave or something along those lines.

A lot of the time "Game artist" have no contract tied to the game or a record company. That's why they all leave. It's weird too because lots of his old buddies end up running with Chris Brown crew. Off top of my head I've seen Wackstar, kid red, famous fresh, lifestyle and the GTD crew, and menace all working for or with CB.

I member seeing a interview and someone said that Game made them pay Game to go on tour, and they had to pay their whole way. I also found it weird that game didn't even see the spelling mistake on skeme name on his album lol. You think you'd review that personally.

Ya Boy
Juice
Clyde Carson
MOB - Eastwood and Tech
And of course Phat Rat at the end of tracks from the good old black wall.....I mean THE Black Wall Street Days lol

I still member at one point game said he had some white guy from Compton who was going to be the next best rapper. His name was Compton Dave or something along those lines.
So much misinformation here...

Wackstar is a rap groupie, jumps from game to cb to bow wow to soulja boy, hes never been an artist and never will be. The GTD crew is made up of and started by Game's cedar block homies, they were never signed to him or down with his record company. They are gang affiliated with him.

And Game doesn't review spelling on his cd. Thats his manager and other rec label ppl job. Not his one bit.

And phat rat was not an artist either, co founder of bws, thats all. Came on at the end of a couple tracks and talked ****, did not rap.

Ya Boy
Juice
Clyde Carson
MOB - Eastwood and Tech

KidRed is possibly still working with Chris Brown but he is still cool with Game. He has his record label "Finishline Records" which coincidentally came right after Game started the WinnersCircle.  Kid is a terrible artist, by the way.  He's basically just copying the South's style but doing a terrible job at it.  His flow is off too.

Famous Fresh is part of OHB.  I can see him making some moves but probably nothing major.  Maybe he'll be a ghost writer for some big names (if he already isn't).

Compton Menace has his own label but is signed to Cash Money not Chris Brown.  Another artist who is average but got signed based on his gang ties.  He was the one who said he was upset because Game told him if he wanted to go on the road with him, he would have to pay his own way.  Eastwood is with Menace's label.

GTD is just some hood dudes trying to rap.  Musically, they are not part of BloodMoney.

Young Life (Lifestyle) has a poor work ethic but has great skills.  It's a shame because he could have (and still can) make some noise.

A lot of people don't give credit to Game because he helped showcase a lot of the West Coast rappers.  Jay Rock, K. Dot, AD, Nipsey just to name a few. 

Game definitely sees the final product of his cd inserts so he should have caught the mis-spelling but there are others that have that responsibility.

that Young Life dude is on DJ Drama's new album, he ain't a bad rapper either. he also got a Jadakiss feature

What's street of Compton?

Album?

Sort of a soundtrack to that A&E special he had. It had 3 really dope tracks I rocked with, and the rest were more radio sounding. I plan on listening to that Block Wars soundtrack once it's released on the 29th. Game really has a gem in that producer Bongo.

What's street of Compton?

Album?

Sort of a soundtrack to that A&E special he had. It had 3 really dope tracks I rocked with, and the rest were more radio sounding. I plan on listening to that Block Wars soundtrack once it's released on the 29th. Game really has a gem in that producer Bongo.

Ok I saw it for sale at target under new releases.. I won't buy..

Bongo is AMAZING...after the first few tracks from him i was sold. 

Ya Boy
Juice
Clyde Carson
MOB - Eastwood and Tech

Hell yeah phat rat was heat. BBQ needed a mixtape. Black boy(Reggie P) went ham in that UK freestyle with juice and the game

FreeWay and Uzis & Grenades :smokin
Fam can keep it to 10 tracks, minimal features, get rid of them outdated beats, find random reasons/promotions to put out albums and buddy will have a formula

that video game soundtrack is out there already
nerd.gif
Liking what i hear so far. The one where he goes crazy like slim shady is 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Albums is decent. My bigger gripe is that we finally get Murder and the beat is different than what we originally heard and it's not better.

Back
Top Bottom