***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Really with that "All Eyez" song wasn't going to be included on 1992 :x even for a female oriented song, it stinks

#Clown
He had a fake India Love in the video.
laugh.gif
They look nothing alike tho...

I don't know if Wack is really good for game and keeps him tied to the streets, or a bad example for game and makes him think he is more connected then he really is. Kinda has that Suge Knight feeling

I don't know if Wack is really good for game and keeps him tied to the streets, or a bad example for game and makes him think he is more connected then he really is. Kinda has that Suge Knight feeling

On the BC interview when Game was talking bad bout Stitches, Wack was looking like "wait am I still managing that guy hold up"

Wack seems like he is bipolar tho just like game. Seems to jump in on some gangsta sh*t and then is all about peace and brother hood afterwards. Never seems to think he is in the wrong too

what happened between these 2?

Wack thought Maino was dissing and playing both sides. Wack went on IG rant and Maino said there wasn't any problem and why is he going thru IG when they spoke on the phone a couple days prior and wack could've called Maino again instead of being in comments.

Even suge got knocked out and shot. You ply with fire and you'll eventually get burnt but I think Wack is smarter and wouldn't let it get there.

I've been saying this for pages. He gonna get hurt Cuz he putting the battery in his back.

Nothing happening to Wack or Game. Too many people got to come out to LA to get money. Wack and Big U are the OGs on the red and blue side from what I gather.

Btw, I wonder if anything ever happened to that club bouncer who punched Big U that night when Game and TIP was with him :nerd:

Anybody can get touched. If u from the hood u already know that. Especially when u playing with people money and reputation.

Yea, that's a given. I'm just saying it won't be by any of these industry cats. If they did get touched (God forbid) it would be from some real street beef 9 times out of 10.

Wack and game like all the rest of these dudes, don't matter outside of their respective cities. His name and Rep means nothing when he talking reckless to ****** from other cities and gotta got there. If the **** with maino really went far, they would have to go to NY before he goes to LA. That's why it's cool to keep it on wax. When u got the manager jumping on the gram talking bout fades that can hurt the artist, literally. He just needs better people around him... as with Meek also tho.

All it takes is one young n_ looking for a name to catch one of these dude slipping. They damn sure know that too. Dudes weren't in Pink houses, Gilmor, or north Philly when it's dark out and the true savages start lurking searching for a come up

All it takes is one young n_ looking for a name to catch one of these dude slipping. They damn sure know that too. Dudes weren't in Pink houses, Gilmor, or north Philly when it's dark out and the true savages start lurking searching for a come up

This. Dude that knocked out suge got his 7 minutes of fame.

Last edited:
Wack and game like all the rest of these dudes, don't matter outside of their respective cities. His name and Rep means nothing when he talking reckless to ****** from other cities and gotta got there. If the **** with maino really went far, they would have to go to NY before he goes to LA. That's why it's cool to keep it on wax. When u got the manager jumping on the gram talking bout fades that can hurt the artist, literally. He just needs better people around him... as with Meek also tho.

Wack is most def connected in many cities and respected. 50 even mentioned it

Whose not "connected" nowadays? That's not gonna stop u from getting touched b. Being respected will still get u split in someone else city talking crazy.

Wack probably really is thoro and legit, but that has never ever stopped a lil young hood cat wanting his shine

When did Wack start taking over game management? Pretty sure it was taydoe prior and maybe all the way up to the 10th aniv of Doc?

Back
Top Bottom