Official 'The Hundreds SF' Post

^^^word, I got class that ends at 10:20 at State but imma try to head out there right after ASAP for a 7 5/8 and a Large tee if possible.

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

doubt that line because theres school
Never underestimate the powers of the hypebeasts. They will come in force for this release trust that.
word, my school gets out at 11:30 tomorrow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

still not sold out.
hof_thsf.jpg

Not really feelin' this collab myself. But the pic shows a pretty big crowed. Surprised it's not sold out yet.

Went yesterday and there were still a good amount of hats/shirts left over....im not sure why these are going for 70+ on ebay.

Wow, think I'm one of the few that doesn't find 90% of the stuff released from the Hundreds appealing at all.

Anyone going to cop the NEW fitted " UNIVERSITY - THLA " online only ??? Im not sure if I want it or not ....

Stopped by the hundreds today, and was surprised how many fitteds of the HOF x hundreds fitteds they had left. I'm glad i got my 7 1/2...

Originally Posted by craxyaznguy

Stopped by the hundreds today, and was surprised how many fitteds of the HOF x hundreds fitteds they had left. I'm glad i got my 7 1/2...

DAMN and I had free time on Monday to stop by but dindt make it out there ... I keep lagging . DAMN

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

how much are their jeans? how is the fit/quality?

the "classic" jeans are 89. they are raw standard fit. and the inseem is about a 32-33. quality is on point, imo
the "stanwood" jeans are 129. they are also raw standard fir. the inseem is also about 32-33. and again, the quaility is also good.

i just have both so i cant say anything bad on the others ones. but if these are good, so should the other jeans in the line.

anyone know if they still have the HOF fitted in 5/8? and if the blk/blk outline adam fittedis available in 5/8 at the store?

Just came from the hundred, they still had the HOF colabo still on display...dont know what sizes are left though

Back
Top Bottom