Official The North Face thread

I just copped that rage fleece. I shoulda bought it straight from Northface. Urban outfitters isnt shipping til 2/28

1978S 1978S what a steal on that piece.

I've never seen that style jacket in person.
But from pics, i love that style.

Anyone ever used the Mountain GTX for snowboarding?

1978S 1978S Anyone ever used the Mountain GTX for snowboarding?

Jackie Chan with the OG version back then

49956645_229642521310408_9032862802387987537_n.jpg

Last edited:
Those matching pants are nice. I caved in and finally ordered the beautiful aztec blue jacket.

ill wait for northface to remake the mountain guide with the black bottom on the back of the jacket... the 1990 dont got that so have to pass on the 1990 joint

ill wait for northface to remake the mountain guide with the black bottom on the back of the jacket... the 1990 dont got that so have to pass on the 1990 joint

Yeah, I prefer Mountain Guides over Mountains. Not a fan of the Mountain Jacket length. I prefer the longer Guides & Mountain Lights.

Back of my yellow guide.
19669.jpeg

Yeah, I prefer Mountain Guides over Mountains. Not a fan of the Mountain Jacket length. I prefer the longer Guides & Mountain Lights.

Back of my yellow guide.
19669.jpeg
Yea i always felt mountain jackets felt too short. Plus i'm sort of in between sizes with mountains too

mountain guides are dope... i have the storm grey and still wear it... the stitching came off on the elbow area where its black material... i took it to the dry cleaners to sew it back up and they made it shorter... its not obvious unless you stare it and compare to the other arm... should of just gave it to north face to fix smh...i want the aztec blue joint but some guy on ebay wont budge on his selling price... might have to wait for the retro then

fanorak fit.PNG
fanorak bag.PNG
himalaya parka.png

I copped the fanorak thinking of the spring. I love the fact is super light and folds into its on fanny pack with a pocket as well.

and with NYC reaching freezing weather, I broke out the Himalayan aka "the Big Boy"

Back
Top Bottom