OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

I just found out Michael B Jordan was Wallace like 2 months ago, crazy.

Was thinking why did Chris have to take the fall again? Is Kenard like Bubbles?

Was there any rift between Slim Charles and Marlo as the series winded down?

Chris DNA was on Mikes stepfathers body i think
upload_2018-12-28_8-53-32.gif

Was that ever made clear though?

I thought it was more Chris and Snoop getting nipped for those guns in the jimmy rigged glove box by Kima and Bunk. Those ballistics linked to the bodies in the row houses.

Maybe I'm not remembering.

Was that ever made clear though?

I thought it was more Chris and Snoop getting nipped for those guns in the jimmy rigged glove box by Kima and Bunk. Those ballistics linked to the bodies in the row houses.

Maybe I'm not remembering.
In the my name is my name scene, Chris tells Marlo they got him on DNA

That's true. And now that you say that, I think there's a scene where they're requesting Chris provide a DNA sample.
Correct after Lester noticed the different screws & found Lex which then lead to them finding the other 10+ bodies, Chris & Snoop got pulled over and Kima found a gun in that hidden glove compartment. Herc had pulled them over earlier looking for his camera and actually found the nailgun but Lester hadnt found Lex yet and Chris threw it away after Herc saw it.

They couldnt actually link that hidden gun to anything but Lester made sure they got a blood & hair sample from Chris when they booked him. He thought the DNA would turn up in one of the vacants, but they found it on Mike’s pops in the street instead

Throwback to when Wendell Pierce (Bunk) playing Isiah Whitlock Jr's. (Clay Davis) lawyer on Law & Order.

This episode aired in 2004, so it was probably deliberate to have the guy that played Bunk to defend Clay Davis in court. :lol:

vlcsnap-2019-02-14-01h55m29s502.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-14-02h02m30s194.png

Hassan Johnson (Wee-Bey) also appeared on the same episode as a suspect.

vlcsnap-2019-02-14-01h04m37s678.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-14-01h04m49s684.png

vlcsnap-2019-02-14-01h05m12s425.png

Thanks for the thread bump.
Because of it I just bought the "All the pieces matter" audiobook.
Had a $5 discount and some Google play credits to burn up.

Thanks for the thread bump.
Because of it I just bought the "All the pieces matter" audiobook.
Had a $5 discount and some Google play credits to burn up.

Great book.

David Simon, Ed Burns and George Pelecanos need to collaborate more.

Back
Top Bottom