OFFICIAL THREAD: POST YA WHIPS

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

the '07silverbullet

nice car but that neighborhood
pimp.gif

eek.gif

That G is REALLY tastefully done. I agree with 718, it looks incredible with the blacked out stock wheels.

Is the roof painted black btw? The attention to detail is extremely nice.

same pics

I OD'd a lil on the painters tape lol

Plan on getting rid of it and scooping up a Jeep SRT-8 come spring time, Gunna get it some black 22" vipers off top.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

same pics

I OD'd a lil on the painters tape lol

Plan on getting rid of it and scooping up a Jeep SRT-8 come spring time, Gunna get it some black 22" vipers off to
How come you gonna go from a coupe to an SUV all of a sudden?

If you dont mind, can you take some more pictures in a different angle/high resolution camera if possible?

looking to make this my wallpaper, dope G
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm shocked CPark...never seen a BMW owner make the switch to the Leaper.
How does the whole driving experience compare?

Nice pickup
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I'm shocked CPark...never seen a BMW owner make the switch to the Leaper.
How does the whole driving experience compare?

Nice pickup
pimp.gif

While I was researching the car I found that it pretty much set the benchmark for its class when it dropped. However, with the upcoming release of the F10 I amprety sure BMW will take that title back. I actually brought the car the day BMW released the pictures of the F10 5 series. IMHO it is very nice but it lookedto much like a grown up 3 series. I just just wanted something different. XF is def more comfortable than the 545i. The transmission as a lot smoother.However, the Jag V8 can not compare to the Bimmer in terms of smoothness. Car is loaded with gadgets/sensors/ect... Got a great deal on the car so I have beenhappy. The only part that kind of gets me is that it attracts waaaay to much attention in my neighborhood. I constantly get stopped with crazy questions. I hadseveral dudes ask me if it was a Bent! Like the Bimmer pics do the car no justice.

2mdj7t0.jpg

With all of that being said my next pick up will more than likely be a F10 M5 or XF-R.

Back
Top Bottom