Official Thunder vs. Mavericks Thread - OKC sweeps the Mavs

laugh.gif
at Cardinal

Damn Dallas is lookin as hell old out there. Cuban was trying to milk old players this year and it bit it bad

Cardinal knows this is probably the last 2 games he's got on an NBA floor in his career...dude is gonna try to make it memorable 
laugh.gif

sad that this was the team that won the championships last year, guess they were real lucky
laugh.gif

Stop crying about this team. You all knew what Cuban was doing as soon as he let Barea and Chandler walk.

This isn't about right now, this is about the future.

It sucks we aren't able to defend our championship the way that a team should, but this is the way Cuban chose to run this franchise.

I didn't support it either, but complaining about it won't bring Tyson or JJ back. Past is the past.

*+!! this game though, I ain't going to let it get me down, I'm going to go watch The Avengers.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

The day Tyson Chandler held up that Knicks jersey this team was toast.

pretty much, seems like he was the backbone to the Mavs

I just started watching at the beginning of the 3rd. I can't $*+@@!% believe Carlisle hasn't given Young Roddy a chance, this kind of series/tempo is always where he thrives like I've been saying since the beginning of game 2, instead... coach chooses to roll w/ this n_ VC who is straight bunz 4 real
30t6p3b.gif
Top 3 worst playoff games I've ever seen from the mavs, and worse coaching series I've seen from Rick C.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Seriously though, who do we see matching up well with OKC?
Um, any team with a halfway decent interior presence? So that leaves SA, LA and Memphis.

At the very least, we should've kept Brewer and Rudy though...I would've been a lot more optimistic about our chances this season. We were just too thin at the wings this year. Having some athleticism on the perimeter would've helped. Brewer should have inherited Stevenson's role

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

sad that this was the team that won the championships last year, guess they were real lucky
laugh.gif

You serious, brah?

the Heat would of took that championship if they didn't slip up, Dallas was still playing sluggish last year as well. i just don't get how Dirk got MVP last year and has fallen off that quick

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

laugh.gif

You serious, brah?

the Heat would of took that championship if they didn't slip up, Dallas was still playing sluggish last year as well. i just don't get how Dirk got MVP last year and has fallen off that quick

man +@#! 

Wow this was painful. It actually got me pretty mad haha. Just too old. If they can add D-Will then that would add a whole new spark to this team. Someone to actually compliment Dirk and give another scoring option. I pray to god that Deron comes to Dallas, man that would be exciting. What if somehow they got Dwight
eek.gif
I just hate how the ratio of Thunder to Mavs fans is at like 15:1, seems like everyone bandwagons and loves the Thunder. I literally can't take Durant anymore. The dude can ball don't get me wrong but he pisses me off so much. Complains on calls that are clear fouls, when he gets 5x as many as anybody else. And don't get me started about Westbrook
mad.gif
The way Perk, Ibaka and Collison lock Dirk up on screens is too much for me to take. When someone tries that on Durant he wraps their neck and gets a call... But whatever, hopefully Kobe can take OKC down. If not them, San Antonio. But if it ends up OKC vs Miami.... I cant..
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom