Official Thunder vs. Mavericks Thread - OKC sweeps the Mavs

Originally Posted by DT43

kd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
how does this amazing game have so little posts, compared to that garbage $*@ knicks game..

i would assume that there are more ny fans than okc fans on this

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

Nice passes but the truth remains...for someone who's being anointed as the MVP, he doesn't get criticized nearly as much as LeBron, Kobe, or even Rose for that matter.

Maybe you haven't noticed that he plays with a ball hog pg
Westbrook was carrying his team throughout the game. And stats show Westbrook assists on more of Durant's field goals than any other combination in the league 
laugh.gif

Nice game winner. Still standing by what I said. 

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

Nice passes but the truth remains...for someone who's being anointed as the MVP, he doesn't get criticized nearly as much as LeBron, Kobe, or even Rose for that matter.

Guess you were just shut up lulz

Did you not watch the Knicks game? If Durant is the MVP then LeBron is what ? 
laugh.gif

russ carried this team tonight. kd is gonna get the headline, russ did his thing

Mavs blew it big time 
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

They had a chance to steal Game 1 and strike some doubt in OKC but now it's RIP for the Mavs. Thunder in 5. Maybe 4. Maybe a slight overreaction after just one game but this series has the makings of being similar to the Mavs-Nuggets series in the 2009 playoffs where Mavs repeatedly just blew opportunities and coincidentally had misfortune of having bad breaks fall for them. 

This loss will definitely hurt the Mavs psyche going forward. That was great Defense by Marion but just better offense by Durant  

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^^^^ There's no such thing as luck homeboy. Don't discredit the man.

Durant said it himself. Homeboy discredited himself.

I didn't see him say it was lucky. And if he did, then shame on him.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Great defense by Marion, greater shot by Durant.
Yep.

Dirk turned the tide in the Thunder's favor when he jacked up that three without even dribbling with like 4 minutes left.

Silly shot, we were up 7, and just because he was playing well doesn't mean he can hoist that.

And then they went on a 7-0 run, and then there was the game.

And left JET completely out of the game in the fourth when he was 8-10.

Oh well, said it in the season thread... I can't be mad, it was a great game.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

^^^^ There's no such thing as luck homeboy. Don't discredit the man.

Durant said it himself. Homeboy discredited himself.

I didn't see him say it was lucky. And if he did, then shame on him.

"It looked bad when it left my hand... Thank the Lord that went in"

Thank the Lord= Luck

Shame on him? Be quiet.

The Thunder could run that same high screen that KD was killing them with in the last 2 minutes 75% of the game and they'll sweep this series. The Mavs have no answer for it. The perimeter defenders are too slow to fight through the screen and the big men up front are wayyy too slow to rotate over. This is where the Mavs miss Chandler

Back
Top Bottom