Official Thunder vs. Mavericks Thread - OKC sweeps the Mavs

metaphorically how this series goes

2zrqrmh.png

I feel Dallas will still win this series i just feel that the vets gonna shake that loss off and come back strong and take each game one by one heck of a shot by KD

^
laugh.gif

Where's IATT been?

Really looking forward to tonight's game.

If we can put together an effort like we did Saturday against this team I will feel confident going forward. If we come out and sputter? Won't look good.

JA, you catch a plane down to Dallas Saturday and say it to my face. I'll buy you a drink, I don't drink though. Early on, OKC seems to have made it a point of emphasis to make Kidd a finisher and not be sucked in so he can make easy drop off passes. Perk with 7

eek.gif
at Dirk's baseline stepback over Serge.

eek.gif
Yo what did Perk eat for breakfast today?

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

JA, you catch a plane down to Dallas Saturday and say it to my face. I'll buy you a drink, I don't drink though. Early on, OKC seems to have made it a point of emphasis to make Kidd a finisher and not be sucked in so he can make easy drop off passes. Perk with 7

eek.gif
at Dirk's baseline stepback over Serge.

eek.gif
Yo what did Perk eat for breakfast today?
Say what to your face?

You off on some random %%$% sometimes my dude. hahaha

Nothing, I'm just saying come to the game and say hello. No fighting, unless we win or something and the locals try to flex on me and my Westbrook jersey.

Trust me my dude, ain't nothing more I'd love than to go to a Mavs-Thunder Playoffs game, but my finances right now are
sick.gif

Super senior about to graduate in June, no money to spare.

Back
Top Bottom