Official Thursday Night STEELERS V BROWNS...Vol does NT even know this is a Rivalry

I was at this game last night and what else can I say other than.... Damn. The home team Browns actually pulled it off for the first time since '03. Evenas a huge Steelers fan I have to give them props cause they deserve it. And btw, it was the coldest #%#% day of the year in NE Ohio and I had to see my teamtake a MAJOR L. But we're always known for doin this after SB's... And I'm gonna stick with my team no matter who they lose to
smile.gif

The way i look at it we got our ring last year so im not mad. Cant win it every year. Still disappointed in the lack of effort from the burgh smh

*#*% it. Ya'll were right Ben Worthlessberger is a +$!*#$! piece of @#%+ *#*% it. I was hoping someone would give him another concussion last night. They're playing like a +$!*#$! joke right now and to be honest im +$!*#$! glad they lost. I hope they lose the last 3 games, too.

eyes.gif
the hell are you guys talking about? I'm convinced some of youdon't even watch the games...
tired.gif

It cracks me up how all my friends act like the Browns' season is now a success.

No, you just won your second game of the season, and it took 14 weeks. You also lessened your chances of obtaining the first pick in the draft.

It's not like Browns fans would stop supporting the team if they lost this game, too; they're all crazy masochists whose fandom is unwavering.

Cleveland won't back the Indians, thus generating little revenue and disallowing the front office to re-sign players or sign free agents, but they fillBrowns Stadium to cheer for a hapless franchise in below-zero weather every Sunday.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Fade On You

$%%@ it. Ya'll were right Ben Worthlessberger is a %*%++#% piece of +!+# $%%@ it. I was hoping someone would give him another concussion last night.

indifferent.gif

What do you expect from this clown?

Originally Posted by Proshares

$%%@ it. Ya'll were right Ben Worthlessberger is a %*%++#% piece of +!+# $%%@ it. I was hoping someone would give him another concussion last night.

indifferent.gif

Son you stay on my +!%@.

You're a female in General who only posts
laugh.gif
and
pimp.gif
and a male in S & T who doesn't know what he's talking about halfthe time. Keep it up though.

Proshares wrote:

Proshares wrote:

indifferent.gif

Son you stay on my +!%@.

laugh.gif
and
pimp.gif
and a male in S & T who doesn't know what he's talking about half the time. Keep it up though.

Im so glad you follow me so closely on the internet, though. I hope it makes you feel special like your NT life has meaning...i know itmakes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that you care so much
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

Originally Posted by wohcttank

This might be the only time when a Cleveland team wins and most of NT is not complaining...I like it
For real.
LOL at Browns beating the Steelers
alien.gif
happy.gif

at kid in my class who has been wearing the Steelers jersey throughout their 5 game losing streak, i mean he wears it the day right after they lose
Its called being a fan. Support your team whether you win a lose.
indifferent.gif
to you.

Luckily I didn't see the game, and after checking the score after my concert and saw that they only scored 6 points, figured I didn't miss much. Thisteam comes out flat every single game since KC. Not sure why, I mean in 06 there were plenty of reasons for the letdown. This year, very surprising. Oh well,hopefully in the next meeting Tomlin and LeBeau just start throwing things at the players to wake them up. Sadly, I almost hope they lose out, because nothingworse than being in the middle of the pack with drafting. Either have a successful season or flat out suck. Good to see the o-line have their worst game sincePhilly last year (or was that two years ago?).

Final thought, maybe the Steelers are just celebrating the holiday season this year. I mean, they let the Bengals fans see the first win in 7 years at PaulBrown Stadium, then they allowed Cleveland fans to celebrate the first win in 12 tries against them. I'm all for charity, but c'mon! Oh well, reloadfor next year, cut the fat off this team

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

laugh.gif
and
pimp.gif
and a male in S & T who doesn't know what he's talking about half the time. Keep it up though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
he/she really doesn't know what they are talkingabout though

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

laugh.gif
and
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
he/she really doesn't know what they are talking about though
Where did your bandwagon Bengals %+@! go son?

Froze my backside off last night. Was @ the 45 yd line, sooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking worth it. Almost didn't even go!

I love the Browns man!

Beating PIT was like winning a playoff game last night, hugs and high fives to strangers
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom