Official TMNT thread, 1990 Technodrome being re-released

Son!....that is soooo effin sick!

I'm considering hunting down the TMNT action figures and collecting them....these were my absolute favorite toys, no shame in my game now that I'm older collecting them.

With that said, I'd drop 250$ for that.

That's pretty cool. Can't say it's worth $250 though.

Here's a few more pics of my classic collection figures. Man, if toys were made like this back in the day I probably wouldn't have gotten into video games(yeah right).

damn where is that figure from? where can one cop? i probably wont drop as much because of finances but that would look good and it is a piece of my childhood

Am I crazy for even *thinking* about dropping $250 for this? :lol:

buy all 4................shiieeeeeeeeeeeeett

just picked up the classic retro collection but I couldn't find mike

got the last 3 in the store and luckily they were all different and seemed to be the only spot in houston with them

any store suggestions?

thread title update

Production Weekly ‏@prodweek
Principle photography on TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, is scheduled to begin this April in New York.

Last edited:
you know what i want... i want tomonobu itagaki (team ninja, creator of ninja gaiden sigma 1 and 2) to create a ninja turtles game... i was sick when he made ninja gaiden sigma 1, 2.. but as soon as he left, team ninja screwed up big.. ninja gaiden 3 was a joke...

it would be so sick to have a real ninja turtles game, similar to ninja gaiden.. but then also with stealth kills and weapon upgrades.. and make them look like the old school ninja turtles.. but still give the option to change to colored headbands or any of the cartoon alter egos.. i think they could really make something sick if that would happen...

That's pretty cool. Can't say it's worth $250 though.

Here's a few more pics of my classic collection figures. Man, if toys were made like this back in the day I probably wouldn't have gotten into video games(yeah right).
wish they didn't have pupils, awesome nonetheless.

Son that Ralph collectible is GORGEOUS.

I think I shed a tear, these dudes own my childhood fams

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom