Official TMNT thread, 1990 Technodrome being re-released

I haven't been keeping up with this movie but Olsen is a tremendous young, actress, so I'd have no doubt she would be great

yall should check her out on "red lights" its a great movie...

she also has a nice rack.

loved her in that mary movie about the cult, this chick is gonna do bigger things than her crackhead sisters.

supposedly, they may have calls for extras when they start filming in NY in April
i guess any of you dudes can show up and be in the movie lol

I'll update whenever new info comes up

Man the 80s were awesome!!!

In 2012 i got an OG Donatello figure (favorite turtle) and a shredder.
Also bought me an og GI Joe Cobra Commander and a He-Man and Skeletor.
I may pull the trigger on a RoboCop I saw online too

Platinum Dune's Ninja Turtles looks to have locked its first cast member. Michael Bay himself just posted the following on his official site:

"TMNT: we are bringing Megan Fox back into the family!"

The news comes as a bit of a surprise following Fox's departure from the Transformers franchise in 2010. It now seems that, if there ever was bad blood between the actresses and the director, all has been forgiven.

Although Fox's specific role in the reboot has not been named, it's likely that she'll be playing April O'Neil, reporter and ally to the sewer-dwelling heroes Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael as well as their master, Splinter. Check back for confirmation as soon as it becomes available.

Bay's use of the "TMNT" acronym is also of interest as, last year, he himself had indicated that the film would be released as simply Ninja Turtles and that the heroes would now be of extraterrestrial origin. Fan response was not entirely in support of that move and it's possible that the script and even the official title has now changed.

To be directed by Jonathan Liebesman, Ninja Turtles features a screenplay by Josh Appelbaum, Andrew Nemec, Art Marcum, Matt Holloway and John Fusco, based on the characters created by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman. It is scheduled for release on May 16, 2014.

So I'm guessing no Olsen? With Bay at the helm, I'm not gonna expect much besides a bunch of head shaking :smh:

Platinum Dune's Ninja Turtles looks to have locked its first cast member. Michael Bay himself just posted the following on his official site:

"TMNT: we are bringing Megan Fox back into the family!"

The news comes as a bit of a surprise following Fox's departure from the Transformers franchise in 2010. It now seems that, if there ever was bad blood between the actresses and the director, all has been forgiven.

Although Fox's specific role in the reboot has not been named, it's likely that she'll be playing April O'Neil, reporter and ally to the sewer-dwelling heroes Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael as well as their master, Splinter. Check back for confirmation as soon as it becomes available.

Bay's use of the "TMNT" acronym is also of interest as, last year, he himself had indicated that the film would be released as simply Ninja Turtles and that the heroes would now be of extraterrestrial origin. Fan response was not entirely in support of that move and it's possible that the script and even the official title has now changed.

To be directed by Jonathan Liebesman, Ninja Turtles features a screenplay by Josh Appelbaum, Andrew Nemec, Art Marcum, Matt Holloway and John Fusco, based on the characters created by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman. It is scheduled for release on May 16, 2014.
so i see the ninja turtles wont be the only ones with feet for hands

Did fox do a favor again with bay to get back into his good graces or something? :smh:

Sources say Fox and Bay reconciled over a series of recent meetings and that one tete-a-tete that won her over was with director Jonathan Liebesman, who wowed her the storyboards, according to insiders.

The movie is in the casting stage and last week was testing actors, mostly relative unknowns, for the part of the Ninjas – Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael – which will be motion-captured.

Michael Bay will ruin this movie. 
mean.gif
 Now Megan Fox? L's left and right.

Last edited:
i wonder who will be Casey Jones
indifferent.gif
exactly i wish someone esle would direct it... i would prefer the movie to be a lil darker and edgy ala the dark knight. Seems like he is going with the blockbuster visual effects etc...and little substance.

exactly i wish someone esle would direct it... i would prefer the movie to be a lil darker and edgy ala the dark knight. Seems like he is going with the blockbuster visual effects etc...and little substance.

lol I kind of want the opposite. I was hoping for a pizza eating, the foot beating bebop and rock steady fighting flick complete with one-liners.

lol I kind of want the opposite. I was hoping for a pizza eating, the foot beating bebop and rock steady fighting flick complete with one-liners.
id like that as a cartoon...but i feel going that wat it will be kinda expendablesque... cheesy in a sense. it would be good in terms of mass appeal merchandising, kids the new cartoon etc... but my fav tmnt is the first one.

shia lebouf will be casey jones and the trolling will be complete :lol:

:x :smh:

meet rocksteady, bebop, and shredder

Back
Top Bottom