Official TMNT thread, 1990 Technodrome being re-released

Bad enough we talking bout a Ninja Turtle movie, but now we discussing toys :lol: nostalgia runnin wild.

[COLOR=#red]i tried to get the Fila's, they only went up to a size 10.[/COLOR]

so the people at the shop are making them?

Without trying to sound like one of those douchey people "in the know", it's actually a side project, from one of the sculptors of one of the major toy company's. He works on it on the side and gets a bunch made from the toy factory they use that produces their main line figures.

It's definitely not licensed, so I'm not one to get into all the legal jargon, just passing along where you can get an awesome little collectible if you have the cash to splurge :D I know I can't wait to own the Leo one when he gets made.

man ohhh man soooo much to get so little time/funds  

any one have like a store listing on the TMNT filas need those in my life

Can't wait for the Beebop and Rocksteady figures!!!

Still sad I missed Fila x TMNT collab. Want those more than anything dropping in the ASG pack.

Can't wait for the Beebop and Rocksteady figures!!!

Still sad I missed Fila x TMNT collab. Want those more than anything dropping in the ASG pack.
that makes two of us might even have to pay reseller prices i want them that bad!!

the figure are amazing sooo much details look at beebops all-stars

Elizabeth Olsen Up for Godzilla, Ninja Turtles Reboots
Bryan Cranston may break bad for Godzilla, too.

Martha Marcy May Marlene and Silent House star Elizabeth Olsen is reportedly up for the female lead in Legendary's Godzilla reboot, and is also said to be under consideration for producer Michael Bay's Ninja Turtles.

Variety reports that Olsen -- yes, she's Mary-Kate and Ashley's sister -- "had been on the lookout for a franchise pic with Paramount showing interest for her on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot and testing for Captain America: Winter Soldier, for a role that eventually went to Emily VanCamp."

Can you picture Olsen as (presumably) Ninja Turtles' heroine April O'Neil? Give us your thoughts in the Comments below.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/07/elizabeth-olsen-up-for-godzilla-ninja-turtles-reboots

Back
Top Bottom