Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

New and OG April O'Neils

tmntsetphotos0004.jpg

I haven't even finished the first film because it was so unbearable to watch.

I have a feeling the Ghostbusters reboot will be the same.=(

Yea the first new movie was one of the worst movies ive seen in a while.

The ninja turtles as kids was really cringe worthy

Cant believe people liked it

Movie was totally aimed at today's kids and not at the OG fanbase....they completely changed the origin and what bothered me most is them having Mt Everest in New York....that crap ruined the movie for me...oh yeah and the turtles being bulletproof :stoneface:

I guess they felt like they didn't give us enough April O Neil in the first movie that they had to go and get the old April along with the new one. :lol: :smh:

hmm....i really loved the turtles movie. but havent seen any of the new ones that came in the 2000s.
the one with vanilla ice was classic..."go ninja, go ninja, go" lol

hmm....i really loved the turtles movie. but havent seen any of the new ones that came in the 2000s.
the one with vanilla ice was classic..."go ninja, go ninja, go" lol

The animated movie that came out some years back could've been dope, if it wasn't animated. My wife actucally loves that movie :smh: :lol: .

Turtles Forever :pimp: is the best movie since the first two.

thos she is old
The animated movie that came out some years back could've been dope, if it wasn't animated. My wife actucally loves that movie
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Turtles Forever
pimp.gif
is the best movie since the first two.
The CGI movie was great in 2007, good story focused on the turtles, we got a leo/raph fight and some good villains!! I would agree wouldve been dope if it was live action!!

Turtles forever was good, not great but good IMO. In a diffferent genre compared to the bigger budget films. I enjoyed almost ever TMNT movie, except for part III its hard to watch it as an adult. soooo many flaws.

they should of scarped megan fox and i wouldve been fine the OG april taking on the role again. Mind you in the 80's show and OG comic she was an adult tho she may be a bit older her acting skill are > to megan lol

So is April the only one on set?...looks like she practically filming the entire movie alone :rofl:

:lol: Nah but I am only posting the eye candy (new April, not old) and Casey because I am not sure if you really want to see these:

I really hate how nerdy they made Donatello.. With the glasses and the high tech bow staff, and his really geeky voice. He is probably the least favorite turtle among fans and they did not do him any favors with his characteristics in this movie. He's my personal favorite and I really like is role/character in the 2012 series.

I'm fine with the turtles in every way. Hulking beasts and all they actually work fluidly within the movie both fighting and personality wise. The problem wasn't the turtles, it was the story and the complete LACK of turtles :lol:

does anyone watch the nick run of TMNT??? man the last episode (#17) they introduce mondo gecko and i must say that is one of my favorite episode of all tmnt, i felt like i was 5 years old again!!!!

Last edited:

does anyone watch the nick run of TMNT??? man the last episode (#17) they introduce mondo gecko and i must say that is one of my favorite episode of all tmnt, i felt like i was 5 years old again!!!!
i love the new cartoon.

i like how they pay homage/make fun of both old and new series with easter eggs through out.

Back
Top Bottom