Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

:lol: Nah but I am only posting the eye candy
Where is this eye candy you speak of, lol?

does anyone watch the nick run of TMNT??? man the last episode (#17) they introduce mondo gecko and i must say that is one of my favorite episode of all tmnt, i felt like i was 5 years old again!!!!

The Nick series is :pimp: , better than the OG or any other TMNT cartoon series!! That Metalhead episode had me in the feels. Metalhead went out like a G.

Last edited:

as long as they capture the essence of casey ill be happy!! thought they captured him perfectly in this short film.

:lol: Nah but I am only posting the eye candy
Where is this eye candy you speak of, lol?

Megan Fox? I mean it's her only job and why she gets so many screen time, I think it is still a Michael Bay produced film, isn't it? They got her dressing in tight jeans and mid-riffs and dressing up as a schoolgirl. :lol:

I mean I know she can't act to save her life but she looks pretty damn good.

According to Deadline, Gary Anthony Williams, the guy who played Uncle Ruckus is doing the voice-over/mo-cap for Bebop.

I'm kinda hoping Bebop just sounds like Uncle Ruckus now, I'll die from laughter in that theater :lol:

Last edited:

Last edited:
So are they already rebooting things? :lol:

If so in actually all for it. Have the first movie just some type of dream

Seriously I think the first movie shredder will end up being a fake and the real one is coming to set things straight.

Last edited:
Where did you get that they're rebooting?

I thought the scene where he was kicking *** while tied in the chair was great

Last edited:
Shredder is completely different and so is karia. The last shredder pretty much whither died or turned to super shredder (which obviously he haven't). No more super suit gundam sherdder either. Looks to be more of an actual ninja

Last edited:
IMO the only things done right in he last movie was the turtles. I'm over them being 8 feet tall and all the clothes but whatever. Everything is was just wrong, mainly the lack of connection between splinter and shredder, the over emphasis on the importance of April, the foot just being some gorilla force and not a clan of ninja thieves, and the entire plot premis

im liking this already. the change to Shredder is appreciated because i like that actor, plus Shreddertron was a little over the top. i thought Karai was cool in the first movie too. FInally some real foot too. i just hope they cant stand toe to toe with the TMNT and put up a fight and not get tossed around like the last movie. their fights in the first trilogy were good.

First look at Be-Bop and Rocksteady (pre-transformation?) and Rocksteady is Sheamus?

Last edited:
First look at Be-Bop and Rocksteady (pre-transformation?) and Rocksteady is Sheamus?
Im excited more about this more then the last.

Foot Ninjas not SOILDERS

New Karai and Shredder

I like Gary Anthony as Bebop I'm eager to hear his voice when mutated

Who is playing Rocksteady?

Plus Casey and baxter stockman

Casting seems to be better this time around

IMO keep eric stacks outta this one if  not we got two villain scientists, unless they use him as a set up for part three and Stockman turns him to the fly mutant as a side villain/henchmen 

Im excited more about this more then the last.
Foot Ninjas not SOILDERS
New Karai and Shredder
I like Gary Anthony as Bebop I'm eager to hear his voice when mutated
Who is playing Rocksteady?
Plus Casey and baxter stockman
Casting seems to be better this time around

IMO keep eric stacks outta this one if  not we got two villain scientists, unless they use him as a set up for part three and Stockman turns him to the fly mutant as a side villain/henchmen 

Baxter Stockman is the fly.. This is already shaping up to be better than the first. I like Brian Tee as Shredder. I thought Karai was good in the last movie though. I wonder if there actors just didn't want to return.

Your kidding me right?!

Nope he's dead serious. It's been reported already

http://comicbook.com/2015/05/28/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2-first-look-at-bebop-and-rockstead/

wow didnt see that, his a great wrestler 
Baxter Stockman is the fly.. This is already shaping up to be better than the first. I like Brian Tee as Shredder. I thought Karai was good in the last movie though. I wonder if there actors just didn't want to return.
Nope he's dead serious. It's been reported already

http://comicbook.com/2015/05/28/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2-first-look-at-bebop-and-rockstead/
I know he is the fly but but in show he was a white guy and in the OG and IDW comic hes black. In the newer series he creates these cyborg like flies.

So i think it would be cool for him to do that to Stacks kinda to show whos boss/better scientist, and still have both baxter and stack in the movie. 

That an interesting pick for Rocksteady, he's a great wrestler but i dnt see him hiding his accent well. I think as his first Hollywood role it my be too much but thats just my opinion! 

wow didnt see that, his a great wrestler but i wouldnt him
he might be alright, Rocksteady is Russian so he'd just have to alter his accent a bit. lets see.
Hes Russian only in the Nick show which im meh about. if he's irish coo not a problem i rather have that then him trying an english accent. As long he has acting skills, and Bebop and Rocksteady are Bad***** im down with it.

Back
Top Bottom