Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

well it probably depends on the tax in your area

I was with him when he got it
laugh.gif
Awwwww thats cute
embarassed.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

theyre wrong for chargin $9 but i still had to scoop - cant believe they used the OG artwork and stickers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it's the times now
grin.gif
but yeah they use to be like 4 dollars i think

The only thing I'm hoping they come out with now is the Technodrome. It would kick $%! as a display piece in my game room

Bebop and Rocksteady.... Feels like 1988 all over again, when grandma would take me to toys-r-us to scoop up these figures.
laugh.gif

has toys r us even gotten them yet? Does anyone know?

laugh.gif
I just want to walk in for nostalgia. That's where I got most of my tmnt toys back in the day

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

The only thing I'm hoping they come out with now is the Technodrome. It would kick $%! as a display piece in my game room
co-sign

not my pix btw
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

theyre wrong for chargin $9 but i still had to scoop - cant believe they used the OG artwork and stickers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it's the times now
grin.gif
but yeah they use to be like 4 dollars i think

My parents hit me with the
eyes.gif
and
smh.gif
when I told them they were 9 dollars now. I definitely agreed with them since I couldonly justify buying LEO. I'm too old to be paying 40 dollars for toys, but about 10 dollars (DAMN these CHI taxes) for my favorite Turtle was doable.
grin.gif

Edit: Anybody else have a blimp full of tape patches when they were little? I'm gonna bring out some of the ones I have. I definitely have the sportsones, just no accessories. I don't see how it's possible to have NOT lost things like that basketball or the space suit helmet...

has toys r us even gotten them yet? Does anyone know?

laugh.gif
I just want to walk in for nostalgia. That's where I got most of my tmnt toys back in the day

I'm not the only one then.
laugh.gif

I haven't made a trip to toys r us in a long while.

My mom sold all my Ninja Turtles at a garage sale one year ... I had everything, all the characters, Shredder's Module, the sewer of course, the pizza van,the Technodrome ... ALL FOR $35!!!!!!

This last Christmas she picked me up a new school TMNT Michelangelo Stunt Rider

Originally Posted by XxToWrXx

My mom sold all my Ninja Turtles at a garage sale one year ... I had everything, all the characters, Shredder's Module, the sewer of course, the pizza van, the Technodrome ... ALL FOR $35!!!!!!
the technodrome alone would have fetch you 40 dollars on ebay
ohwell.gif

I just got back from the Target I got the first 4 Turtles from and the didn't have BeBop and RockSteady. I guess I'll try back next wk.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

^ yessir we should get a Team TMNT sig goin
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i'm down
We just need someone to make it since I'm horrible at that stuff
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Yo proph u got madden 09 for 360? i need some practice for my league
laugh.gif