Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

I suck at making sigs so if someone can be so kind.....
laugh.gif

I would be down to join team TMNT.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

haven't hopped in this thread in a min. Bebop, Rocksteady, April & Splinter are out in stores as of today?
I don't know if April is out, all I heard were the villains mentioned, and splinter.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

haven't hopped in this thread in a min. Bebop, Rocksteady, April & Splinter are out in stores as of today?

yea in some parts of america

Just picked up all 4 of the turtles from Target last night....brings back some memories....I was a fiend for these toys!

Oh wow gotta stay connected with this thread had the OG Rocksteady but broke his right leg, was never able to re-connect it need the retro lol anyone in SoCalfind the villains April or Splinter yet

Damn. Now I have to head to target this weekend and see if they have them. If not, I hope the ebay prices drop.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

Damn. Now I have to head to target this weekend and see if they have them. If not, I hope the ebay prices drop.
grin.gif
Screw ebay, they are overcharging for all the figures.

I'll hunt down every local Target if I have to.
laugh.gif

There's 2 Targets near my work within 4-5 blocks from each other.

just take whatever you can get, they sell out quick..and if you're missing one or two, an NT'er in this thread can hook you up with what you need....

that's how i got the other turtles that i needed
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

grin.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

it'll definitely drop to something more reasonable soon. It just came out so everybody needs it

Yo Tah, are they bringing back Krang's drone that he used to sit in? You know which one I am talking about, right?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

just take whatever you can get, they sell out quick..and if you're missing one or two, an NT'er in this thread can hook you up with what you need....

that's how i got the other turtles that i needed
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
That much is true, they sell out very quickly, in fact, the very next day usually after they get more shipments.

are you talking about the technodrome?
7797_1.JPG

no news of that yet...it is possibility but the only vehicle coming out as of this moment is the turtle party wagon

e5eb_1.JPG

Nah fam, I'm talking about this one. (Actually, the more I look at it, they brought it back but that price is OD!):

51r2Q7zsGjL._SS500_.jpg

i'm not good with making sigs, so if you or if anybody else wants to make it, go ahead
laugh.gif

colors similar to the logo would be ideal (yellowish green with some red)

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtle_logo_t-shirt_link.jpg

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Nah fam, I'm talking about this one. (Actually, the more I look at it, they brought it back but that price is OD!):

51r2Q7zsGjL._SS500_.jpg

eek.gif
$2.99 for this? wowwwwwwwwww
laugh.gif

51r2Q7zsGjL._SS500_.jpg
Doesn't look like they're that bringing that back...and I think it's a little small krang included with Shredder as an accesory
laugh.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

looking at the back of the packaging of the 25th issues, it's only krangs body and nothing else....
140.jpg
roll.gif
so he might be included with shredder

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

51r2Q7zsGjL._SS500_.jpg

eek.gif
$2.99 for this? wowwwwwwwwww
laugh.gif

LOL, no, the listed price on Amazon was $59.99 and they say they only have one more left in stock. Don't know what that's all about...
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom