Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

I've seen Krang's Giant android body (12 inches tall, i think) go for almost 200 dollars on Ebay
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

krangbody1.jpg

Yo Tah that's the one I want! That thing is nasty...
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
They really need to bring back that Technodrome, though. Are they bringing back Casey Jones and Usagi Yojimbo?
nerd.gif

yeah, they're bringing back casey jones, everything you see on the back of this packaging

but no, no Usagi

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Nah fam, I'm talking about this one. (Actually, the more I look at it, they brought it back but that price is OD!):

51r2Q7zsGjL._SS500_.jpg

eek.gif
$2.99 for this? wowwwwwwwwww
laugh.gif

LOL, no, the listed price on Amazon was $59.99 and they say they only have one more left in stock. Don't know what that's all about...
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

I meant the OG price
laugh.gif
You can't find nothing for $3 nowadays

hell these were cheap and limited back in the day, released when they were on the decline (When Power Rangers took over)
now they go for a lot of money on ebay
sick.gif
laugh.gif

6fa2_1.JPG
b9b8_1.JPG

damn, i already missed the first 4, and now i'm gonna miss the next 4. i don't have a target near me, and i can't find em anywhere else. anyonewanna tell me another list of stores that have them? i refuse to pay ebay prices

I've heard that toys r us was supposed to get them...But I wouldn't know if they have them now since I haven't been there

I really doubt that toys-r-us has them, but I would have to make a trip to confirm.

If there was no Laker game on tonight, I would go down there to have a look after work.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I really doubt that toys-r-us has them, but I would have to make a trip to confirm.

If there was no Laker game on tonight, I would go down there to have a look after work.
laugh.gif

I, personally, have never seen them at TRU and I passed by last night. But there's numerous ppl on other toy boards saying they get them from TRU. I sawsomeone say thats where they found Bebop, RS, April, & Splinter last night

Can someone hook me, Proph, Frenchblue up with our TMNT sigs?

You will automatically be accepted into the fraternity
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I want one, too...
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wish I was good at making sigs.
ohwell.gif

And about the person who said there's no Target store near them, shoot where do you live?
There are so many Targets here in L.A. county, that we should donate one to your spot.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I want one, too...
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
U have to pass the test.... 1st u must BOW TO ME! (NH)
pimp.gif

Show us ur turtles toys and me, proph, and French will decide upon ur fate young polliwog
wink.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

And about the person who said there's no Target store near them, shoot where do you live?
There are so many Targets here in L.A. county, that we should donate one to your spot.
laugh.gif
hook the dude up with the set and if he's willing, he'll pay for the total + shipping
smile.gif

pdTSTMN0002.jpg
laugh.gif
I'm going to attempt to do a sig following this color scheme....if anybody else wants to attempt, go ahead lol

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
hook the dude up with the set and if he's willing, he'll pay for the total + shipping
smile.gif
If there's still some around my way, I have no prob with that.

My failed attempt at making a tmnt sig, I copied the "Jets" font from J Steez sig
roll.gif

Team TMNT

Ayo luis i forgot to tell u, the day after i sent u that back, we got in a few mikeys and dons in a shipment
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
smile.gif
If there's still some around my way, I have no prob with that.

My failed attempt at making a tmnt sig, I copied the "Jets" font from J Steez sig
roll.gif

Team TMNT
Good try man, but u need red in there too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom