Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

My first Gokin shredder came in a few was ago finally took some pics.

How hard is it to pre-order with NECA? Do they sell out quickly? I want to get this set.

Leonardo and this set though...
mean.gif
 Going to be an expensive June.

Last edited:
Is this their comic con "exclusive" set for this year? Last year's arcade set was dope...

and that krang smfh :smh: I'm still salty I never grabbed bebop and rocksteady from the classic line.

Is this their comic con "exclusive" set for this year? Last year's arcade set was dope...

and that krang smfh
mean.gif
I'm still salty I never grabbed bebop and rocksteady from the classic line.
Yeah, it's looking like this is their exclusive for this year.

The detail of the figures, all accessories, and the classic toy carrying case? Yeah, this thing is legit.

I wonder what's the scale like 6" or 8" the playmates classic are about 8" if I Remember correctly which is awesome to have bebop and rocksteady look massive all together.

Need more diversity soooo many great characters in the tmnt universe. I need a dope SLASH!!! Or even metalhead!!

Last edited:
I wonder what's the scale like 6" or 8" the playmates classic are about 8" if I Remember correctly which is awesome to have bebop and rocksteady look massive all together.

Need more diversity soooo many great characters in the tmnt universe. I need a dope SLASH!!! Or even metalhead!!
I've been wanting a Metalhead and Slash.

I like the current design...But the toy leaves alot to be desired.

i believe it was confirmed as 6".

i believe it was confirmed as 6".
I believe so, too. I read some comments on the technodrome forums that NECA couldn't do a mass release of these figures because of Playmates holding some rights to TMNT 6" figures.

Does anyone have some pics of the 3 NECA 1/4 scale turtles released all together? I believe Mikey hasn't been released yet :nerd:

I believe so, too. I read some comments on the technodrome forums that NECA couldn't do a mass release of these figures because of Playmates holding some rights to TMNT 6" figures.

i stand corrected. NECA just made a post with details on it.

7"
LE 5,000
retail: $200.

details regarding availability for those who cant make it to SDCC will be revealed over the next week.

i NEED this set. gotta work out how ima break it to my girl that im spending some of our new apartment money on this set tho.. :lol:

Does anyone have some pics of the 3 NECA 1/4 scale turtles released all together? I believe Mikey hasn't been released yet :nerd:

Leo i dont think has released either. at least i havent seen anyone with him in the groups im in..

i stand corrected. NECA just made a post with details on it.

7"
LE 5,000
retail: $200.

details regarding availability for those who cant make it to SDCC will be revealed over the next week.

i NEED this set. gotta work out how ima break it to my girl that im spending some of our new apartment money on this set tho..
laugh.gif

Leo i dont think has released either. at least i havent seen anyone with him in the groups im in..
Sweet. I'll keep an eye on the pre-order info as well.

And regarding Leo, you are correct. He was pushed mid-June. Supposedly, he should be showing up on NECA's Amazon and eBay page for sale too. Then along with the other toy sites.

Back
Top Bottom