Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If they want to back door, that's their perogative. Just kind of annoying when they advertise in-store raffles (bred 1s) just to waste peoples time and travels.  

So does anyone know if Capsule called anyone for their "raffles" yeezy or pharrells or bred 1s for that matter

Local shoe group you always see guys post "i got a call from xxx" not a single time I have heard/seen Capsule. 

I haven't heard about anyone winning yeezys or breds from them.  As for human races, I think the raffle ends today
I have never seen or heard anyone win from capsule.
Usually people comment on IG, saying they won size __
or provide receipts from stores

If they want to back door, that's their perogative. Just kind of annoying when they advertise in-store raffles (bred 1s) just to waste peoples time and travels.  
They called all their buddies (oops sorry, I meant winners) yesterday by 7 for the NMDs. 
eyes.gif

That's probably because they got restocked like 500 times.
Same thing with the 72-10's and Cement 4's. You gotta wonder where these pairs come from when they "restock" what did a full size run just pop out of nowhere or did they forget a huge stash in a container or something?

I know Capsule doesnt get a lot of stock. are they the type of store to backdoor all 12 pairs or 18 pairs for example?

Same thing with the 72-10's and Cement 4's. You gotta wonder where these pairs come from when they "restock" what did a full size run just pop out of nowhere or did they forget a huge stash in a container or something?
Well, if I think of it from a logical business perspective, I see it like this.

Nike's contractors require x amount to be ordered. This amount is likely more than Nike ideally wants, since they want to generate hype/buzz. Nike knows what the ideal number is, so they release that number, and stash the rest at some warehouse. It could even be FtL, Champs, etc holding back pairs. I was fortunate enough to score the white OVO 10s during the initial launch and during the 'restock'. Production dates were the same.

Well, if I think of it from a logical business perspective, I see it like this.

Nike's contractors require x amount to be ordered. This amount is likely more than Nike ideally wants, since they want to generate hype/buzz. Nike knows what the ideal number is, so they release that number, and stash the rest at some warehouse. It could even be FtL, Champs, etc holding back pairs. I was fortunate enough to score the white OVO 10s during the initial launch and during the 'restock'. Production dates were the same.

I thought it was common knowledge (heresay/rumours?) this was gonna be JB's strategy moving forward (from around the Gamma XI release, IIRC). They got tired of seeing re-sellers easily cash in with a quick flip on their products and this was to curb that: "sell out" on a hyped release as usual, keep the hype. Then later down the line "restock" to release another batch, repeat as many times as necessary. Essentially kills re-sell and more $ in JB's pockets.

Last edited:

So does anyone know if Capsule called anyone for their "raffles" yeezy or pharrells or bred 1s for that matter

Local shoe group you always see guys post "i got a call from xxx" not a single time I have heard/seen Capsule. 
Remember, not everyone that enters raffles or wears sneakers is in a FB group or on NT

I heard good things about Uniqlo but really, a lineup to enter? Their clothes may be of great quality but they look basic AF.
The GAP of Asia, price-wise.

Quality is decent (all shirts I own still look fresh after 6 years), but their whole thing is plain everyday clothes. 

I heard good things about Uniqlo but really, a lineup to enter? Their clothes may be of great quality but they look basic AF.
That's the point...  sometimes you just need essentials.  Their cardigans and shirts are nice.  Not everything needs logos plastered on it.

First store in this regiob, right near a university where students don't have a boat load of money ..clothes are affordable and better than HM? Sounds about right why there is a line.

Back
Top Bottom