Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I heard good things about Uniqlo but really, a lineup to enter? Their clothes may be of great quality but they look basic AF.
Yea, I see where you're coming from. I'm planning to purchase some basic items such as some tees, flannels and maybe even some jeans. They don't have the greatest quality, but their items are priced pretty well for their quality. I myself have some designer items, but I rock basic/less flashy items most of the time. However, I do agree I didn't expect there to be a crazy lineup. But then again, here we are as sneaker enthusiasts purchasing sneakers for way more than their worth.

Last edited:
I won the 10s at the OVO store during their last release and they didn't call me until the day of the release (around 11am). So just a heads up for those that haven't received a call yet.

However, I do agree I didn't expect there to be a crazy lineup. But then again, here we are as sneaker enthusiasts purchasing sneakers for way more than their worth.

Not that big of a surprise IMO. Consider it like a Jordan store opening, except this time the audience is more so the general public instead of a niche audience of sneaker aficionados.

Just went by Uniqlo and the lineup is still crazy. Went home instead. Still have a bunch of stuff that I stocked up from going to Uniqlo NYC over the years.

I went to Uniqlo this morning. Really liked it there. Got some $50 jeans and a package of each of the essentials to try. For pants, they have free onsite same day alternations which is pretty awesome.

Service was good too- they have runners in the fitting room to grab you different sizes. Will definitely come back again after the crowds leave.

How do you guys like the uniqlo opening today

I went with a friend a little after open. I've been excited about the opening, talking about it with friends for weeks. The lineup on the main level was so long that it extended downstairs to second floor by the Dundas subway station entrance. Once I saw that, I dipped...no way was I going to wait that long. I didn't think the line was going to be that long, especially between 10-11am. Guess I'll go next week. :smh:

However, I do agree I didn't expect there to be a crazy lineup. But then again, here we are as sneaker enthusiasts purchasing sneakers for way more than their worth.

Yeah I didn't think the lineup would've been that crazy. I just hope they stocked enough for the volumes expected opening week.

I went by Uniqlo at around 515p. The line wasn't too bad and it Moves really fast. Probably waited only 3 mins becuase they let huge groups of people in at a time and it's a huge store. The fitting room line moves really slow but the cash out line moves really fast.

Probably waited only 3 mins becuase they let huge groups of people in at a time and it's a huge store.

This is exactly what I thought would happen when I went early, I guess it was too chaotic and got smoother as the day went on. If anyone picked stuff up let me know what the prices are looking like on items, thanks.

Last edited:
Of course not to the same degree of quality as Uniqlo, but HM, Zara, etc.

Co-sign on the basics/essentials. They have a great cut to a majority of their items, especially against H&M and Zara. I'm hoping prices won't be too bad..

I've always had their Oxford shirts in my rotation. Among my button downs, they could pass as my "everyday t-shirt" quality wear wise.

Last edited:
I cooked on the ovo raffle as well and they called at 9:40.

For those thinking of hitting uniqlo if the queue is only a few bends out from the front of the store you can feel safe waiting in line. Got there at 3:30 and got in less than 10 minutes later. They were letting in groups of 40 at a time. Biggest line up was for the fitting rooms and the line for the checkout was non existent.

Weekend will likely be much worse, but there was a lot of stock to go around. No shortage of heattech. It did loook like some of the uniqlo u sizes and certain flannel colours were done (if you want the basic bomber you're out of luck), but everything else is good.

A lot of prices (all?) were par with the US, so it's a good deal.

damn just got a call size 9 another win for this week.
damn, mad winners on this forum.  More pairs then I thought at the OVO store lol

Also got a call for my size 8 at 9:29.

Congratulations to the winners, hope everyone else can cook online etc.

Back
Top Bottom