Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

shows as completely sold out for me. seemed like they were gone quick

edit: nvm more popping up!

Last edited:
You guys aren't going for 9s are you?
nerd.gif

Man... I never get any luck on any of these online splash pages. Good thing I always score on in person raffles 
smokin.gif

I'm curious if any more calls go out today. When I won there for the Black 10s I got a call for them at 1:30 on the Saturday

100+ people apparently, I'd go later when the line dies down if I were you.
yikes, all that just for the gear....Anyway guys, I'm tapping out on nike, I don't about everyone else but I feel like it'd be better if we had the drawing system like NDC at least for limited releases. Would be a lot more convenient then waiting around trying to hit for an hour plus
eyes.gif

got a pair of slides and 12s from the OVO store, now waiting to see if it gets cancelled like the white Xs lol

They cancel orders after you've received an email confirmation?
the email confirmation shows that they've charged you but then they'll send a cancellation email if they don't have enough stock in their inventory. the refund was processed very quickly for the Xs, hoping to get the shipping email this time around though!

this app is garbage. all I saw were the 10s. The new arrivals haven't been updated to reflect any of the new arrivals on the website
when the site was going live I just closed and restarted the app and it was there

when the site was going live I just closed and restarted the app and it was there

I just deleted it, and re-added the app, and finally saw the 12s. Too late though. I still can't find a place on the app to login.

Back
Top Bottom