Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

This.

I went at 11:30 to avoid the madness. No line at FTL, and as expected, 7 people lined up at Champs. I heard now it's a long *** line and will only get more crazy during the afternoon rush hour. I don't know why they don't switch up their sign up system.
Yeah, I was there around that time as well. Exactly like you said. No line at FtL and just about 2 ppl ahead of me at Champs.

The gentleman in the red shirt (I assume he's the Manager?) was saying that Champs is planning to roll out the app by the end of the year for Canada.

Just got back. Grampas and Gramas signing up ahead of me on both spots. No hate but they don't even know what size to get.

It is what it is.

FTL was like a 5 minute wait more or less and Champs was around 10 mins. Didn't bother going to Champs on yonge I assumed EC was the only one getting.

I went back to check after and it looks like it's 20 deep now for champs
sizing on the 750 compare to Nike/Jordan?

I think they said to go a half size down. I don't own one but that seems to be what everyone is saying.
I wear sz 9.5 AJ1 and went with sz 9 750

Champs is more of a 30min wait now lol...

Yeah just got back myself. Neither line was too bad tbf, they had 2 girls taking sizes at champs and 1 at FL. Proper scrawled my number on the Champs one, although from what I've heard of that location that won't matter.

Really thirsty for a W especially after missing out on the V2s where people tripled up. LMAO

More interested on the black V2s but this light brown 750 won't look bad at all on feet.

I contacted FTL.ca and received shipping confirmation on the reverse SBB AJ1
Seems like they are shipping so give them a call!

Last edited:
So you got your tracking number?

Yup - the tracking number works on UPS with the label being created today along with info such as the weight of the box, shipped/bille date.
This could all be cancelled but I am crossing my fingers!

Yeah just got back myself. Neither line was too bad tbf, they had 2 girls taking sizes at champs and 1 at FL. Proper scrawled my number on the Champs one, although from what I've heard of that location that won't matter.

Interested in hearing someone win a pair from Champs...

Interested in hearing someone win a pair from Champs...

Don't think I've ever heard of that happening either. Only person I know that wins there is an employee at that location who posts every raffle win (for every single Yeezy, Jordan etc) on his IG.

I've only ever won from the Yonge St Champs. Never the EC one.
I personally have never won from Champs, but i know a few people on TSG have won from Champs Eaton Centre. 

The one Champs that you never hear a winner from is Yorkdale and STC 

Don't think I've ever heard of that happening either. Only person I know that wins there is an employee at that location who posts every raffle win (for every single Yeezy, Jordan etc) on his IG.

I personally have never won from Champs, but i know a few people on TSG have won from Champs Eaton Centre. 

The winners on TSG are friends of the guy who always wins and post!

My brother won V2 350s from STC Champs, still haven't heard of any winners from Yorkdale Champs though (aside from GR Jordan releases).

My brother won V2 350s from STC Champs, still haven't heard of any winners from Yorkdale Champs though (aside from GR Jordan releases).
So looks like no one will ever win from Yorkdale Champs, and Capsule (someone said they won Slam dunk 6's - only success story excluding Jordan GR's) 

Back
Top Bottom