Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

As mentioned earlier in the thread, I'd love it if someone hit up H&M and get this bum fired.

What a clown 
mean.gif

I'm definitely no perfect man, I even slipped up recently but because it was inside a mall and dude was a kid nothing happened. Did a kijiji meetup a few Saturdays back, kid said his dad was driving him. I was in a nice mood so I suggested to meet at the mall closer to his place, I didn't want him wasting his Saturday travelling far (I know how that is sometimes). Met him in the mall (his dad was clearly posted up down the hallway trying to hide behind a newspaper
laugh.gif
), sat down and gave him the shoes to inspect. We were having such good convo that he got up and started to walk away and I told him hold up and asked for the money. Even he forgot because of our conversation and he stopped and pulled out the cash.

Usually I give the buyer one shoe to inspect and get the cash. Once the money is right I give the person the other shoe and box etc to check out.
That's a great idea and tip. One shoe first, cash, then you get the other shoe + box. I may have to start using that as well.

He got shook and deleted his IG after I made a comment yesterday on his page about being fraud. Now he's back talking tough? hilarious.

And yes this guy needs to be exposed on TSG, and if he's still running his mouth maybe a complaint to his workplace. If you're moving cocky like that you should lose your job or should've been charged in the first place.

Workplace letter for sure... I'm sure H&M doesn't want the negative publicity. All it takes is about three people visiting his store and addressing the situation to his store manager.

Tyga if you're reading this it's too late.

Thanks for the info but damn. Only 3 champs anf ftl locations total?
Well, there's also Livestock who's going to be doing raffles and don't forget about Adidas Originals Store. Interesting to see Haven and Capsule not getting any.

EDIT: Has any footlocker, champs/adidas originals store started yet? Tried calling FTL but they're already busy on the line probably from a mass of people calling.

2nd Edit: Champs at EC doing raffles ONLY today, will end at 5PM

3rd Edit: Footlocker Yorkdale only doing today as well. Safe to assume the one at EC is doing the same thing.

4th Edit: Adidas Originals doing it on Thursday, one day only.

Last edited:
Footlocker Eaton center there were 2 people in line and champs is about 10 deep

imma have to squeeze outta work for a bit. appreciate the update! Hopefully i can do FTL and champs in under 30 mins.

Any word on HOH Yonge? They gonna mess with us again? LOL

imma have to squeeze outta work for a bit. appreciate the update! Hopefully i can do FTL and champs in under 30 mins.

Any word on HOH Yonge? They gonna mess with us again? LOL
They're not getting them.

The earlier you go, the more of a chance you have of finishing quick. I went during lunch and did both in under 10 mins. They might also shut down early if security feels the line is getting too long/disruptive.

They're not getting them.

The earlier you go, the more of a chance you have of finishing quick. I went during lunch and did both in under 10 mins. They might also shut down early if security feels the line is getting too long/disruptive.

ok ok imma head down in a couple of minutes. I'm coming from yonge and eg. jeezus. need to do the trip in under 1 hour over lunch. :smh: :x

Hoping for that dub man. It's been a minute for me.

This.

I went at 11:30 to avoid the madness. No line at FTL, and as expected, 7 people lined up at Champs. I heard now it's a long *** line and will only get more crazy during the afternoon rush hour. I don't know why they don't switch up their sign up system.

Back
Top Bottom