Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

My childhood is the Japanese version - FAMICOM -- too bad it's Japan exclusive retro :frown:

I guess you have to track the SEGA GENESIS that's being retroed in Brazil :wink:

I still got my genesis at my mom crib :lol:

Nba jam, xmen, jurassic park, alladin, tecmo bowl, mortal kombat :pimp:

Lesson learned. I should've pre-ordered when it was available. :lol:

Nah, no preorders on this one. Nintendo is generating hype on these joints, and they're going to ride that wave until the Nintendo Switch comes out in March.

Also, lol at the shortage of controllers. Was at my local Walmart and they had 32 consoles for sale, but only 4 extra controllers. Thinking about flipping my extra controller to pay off my whole console.

Nah, no preorders on this one. Nintendo is generating hype on these joints, and they're going to ride that wave until the Nintendo Switch comes out in March.

Also, lol at the shortage of controllers. Was at my local Walmart and they had 32 consoles for sale, but only 4 extra controllers. Thinking about flipping my extra controller to pay off my whole console.

I meant U.S. pre-orders.

Wow at the controllers. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Does anyone know "if" the Yeezy drop is really on a Wednesday, when the raffles will start?
Yes, it really is on a Wednesday. Not sure when raffle start, will probably be a one day thing. I'm thinking the Friday prior or even the Monday.

Yes, it really is on a Wednesday. Not sure when raffle start, will probably be a one day thing. I'm thinking the Friday prior or even the Monday.
I see, have to figure out if I need to change my shifts in order to enter these raffles smh, the Adidas Originals tweet /FTL announcement waiting game is on.

Last edited:
Managed to scoop the Adidas Palace indoors last night online, half a size too big but shouldn't be an issue. Pretty well priced. Went into Livestock today and they had it all, hoodie was like $260 and jersey $140. Far too much, couldn't pull the trigger. 

Went to Halton Hills for some Christmas shopping. Nike store had both Jordan 14's (oxidized green and indiglo) for $180. Grabbed the only infrared air-max 90 on the back-shelf for a bill.

Managed to scoop the Adidas Palace indoors last night online, half a size too big but shouldn't be an issue. Pretty well priced. Went into Livestock today and they had it all, hoodie was like $260 and jersey $140. Far too much, couldn't pull the trigger. 
Saw the prices when Livestock put them online.
embarassed.gif
  The price was way too high to justify any of the clothing, even it being Palace.  

exactly, was interested in a couple pieces especially the hoodie but when i seen those prices i couldnt do it. smh

For those interested in the Uncaged Parleys coming next week, if you actually try and prepare beforehand, you might get them as it looks like Adidas Canada have more than 5 pairs this time around 
laugh.gif
. Around 30 pairs between size 9 to 11s. The rest of the sizes are around 10 pairs each (biggest is a 12 as of now).

Last edited:
Just got back from Halton Hills as well......the FSR on the 14s.......think people are still waiting for it to drop a little bit more......

Back
Top Bottom