Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'd be interested as well, but I ended up copping the Reflective Blacks on Haven (I don't know how the hell I got through), so I'm done with 2.0s now.

On another note, it looks like the release procedure for the Kobe colourway of the Jordan 9's is raffle at all the usual locations... That surprises me considering there was no raffle for the Blue Suede 12's that released on Saturday. I never knew this colourway was sought after. 

On another note, it looks like the release procedure for the Kobe colourway of the Jordan 9's is raffle at all the usual locations... That surprises me considering there was no raffle for the Blue Suede 12's that released on Saturday. I never knew this colourway was sought after. 
lol those blues are still sitting on Nike.ca and yet people on kijiji have them marked up at ridiculous prices. 

So my ankle got put in a cast on Friday. Pretty bummed about it, although I guess I won't be tempted to wear any of my new shoes as the weather turns gross so that's a plus. Gonna have to put some serious planning into getting around for Yeezy raffles though.

So my ankle got put in a cast on Friday. Pretty bummed about it, although I guess I won't be tempted to wear any of my new shoes as the weather turns gross so that's a plus. Gonna have to put some serious planning into getting around for Yeezy raffles though.
Rest and get better. Shoes and money can be replaced. Health tends to be longer lasting.

Rest and get better. Shoes and money can be replaced. Health tends to be longer lasting.
Thanks! I can actually walk around so it's not the end of the world. I'm just not very quick
happy.gif

At least it's now before the snow and slush start lol
Yeah for sure. I'm pretty fortunate that I can work from home and my manager is pretty cool about me doing that whenever is needed whilst I have the cast on. Not going anywhere near ice and snow.

off topic but anyone know a good hair cutting place in the GTA? I need someone who is good with both clippers and scissors. When I go to a barber, I get a really nice fade but the scissor work is awful. When I go to a hair salon, I get a crap fade but the scissor work is cool.

This is the kind of hairstyle I always ask for but nobody ever gets it right.
If you guys know anyone that looks like this or get similar haircuts yourself , please tell me where or what kind of places I should be looking at .
Thanks

off topic but anyone know a good hair cutting place in the GTA? I need someone who is good with both clippers and scissors. When I go to a barber, I get a really nice fade but the scissor work is awful. When I go to a hair salon, I get a crap fade but the scissor work is cool.

If you guys know anyone that looks like this or get similar haircuts yourself , please tell me where or what kind of places I should be looking at .
Thanks
https://www.instagram.com/yosoaj/

Try this guy out, best barber I've been to. From what I've seen he's pretty versatile. 

Quote:

Thanks
HANDS DOWN:

http://thronebarbershop.com/about-us/

Back
Top Bottom