Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If anyone still looking for the h and m fog pants tanger outlet had black 36 and 32 on olives give them a call first if they can hold it for you

off topic but anyone know a good hair cutting place in the GTA? I need someone who is good with both clippers and scissors. When I go to a barber, I get a really nice fade but the scissor work is awful. When I go to a hair salon, I get a crap fade but the scissor work is cool.

Crowsnest in Kensington Market is pretty good. Ask for Big Matt or Steven.

Last edited:
If anyone still looking for the h and m fog pants tanger outlet had black 36 and 32 on olives give them a call first if they can hold it for you
Called and she said she couldn't find them unfortunately, way too far to take a risk and go myself to check though

I'm looking to get my Canada Goose jacket dry cleaned; can anyone recommend some dry cleaners around the york region?

i work at the goose store at yorkdale and they recommend going with 'Dufferin Custom Cleaners' the address is 1470 centre st unit 5. If u need more details pm me

i work at the goose store at yorkdale and they recommend going with 'Dufferin Custom Cleaners' the address is 1470 centre st unit 5. If u need more details pm me
Are you working at the new flagship store? The one that always have a line every single day?
laugh.gif

Interested in dry cleaning too. Do you know how much they charge? TIA!

Just opened....couple weeks another store front in new york. We are getting the opening ceremony collab if anyone cares hahah

I've been at Yorkdale the past two weekends, and both times I went there was a line to get into the Canada Goose store. This past weekend (Sat) it was really long, pretty much hitting the entrance of Nordstrom.

Why are they doing raffles for next weeks drops this week? now I have to hit YD and EC today

I've been at Yorkdale the past two weekends, and both times I went there was a line to get into the Canada Goose store. This past weekend (Sat) it was really long, pretty much hitting the entrance of Nordstrom.

Went to Yorkdale about two or three Friday's ago.

Saw the line up outside Canada Goose and picked one person out the line before browsing Nordstrom, and she was about halfway to the Nordstrom entrance. Did a few floors and a few laps around, solid 30 minute browse. Came out only to find that same woman barely even touched the corner window of Canada Goose.

Unreal.

About 2 weekends ago, I went on a Sunday, and waited over an hour to get into the store LOL. Once I got in, I felt the need to buy something since I waited so long in line. That and the fact that the sales associate helping me out was super nice.

Back
Top Bottom