Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

At Champs outside on Yonge. Raffles extended at all Chanps locations until tomorrow I'm told by one of the managers here. Apparently after a call from head office it got extended to tomorrow. STC Champs are not doing any raffles. Only the 3 previous mentioned locations.

Last edited:
At Champs outside on Yonge. Raffles extended at all Chanps locations until tomorrow I'm told by one of the managers here. Apparently after a call from head office it got extended to tomorrow. STC Champs are not doing any raffles. Only the 3 previous mentioned locations.
How was the line at Champs on Yonge? As crazy as the EC location?

Believe they're only doing 1 raffle for all colours to try and make it a little easier for the employees lol. Imagine 3 lists with the same number for entries. 1 list with those entries is alot easier to manage. Going to be interesting how they pick out the colours though.

Last edited:
Believe they're only doing 1 raffle for all colours to try and make it a little easier for the employees lol. Imagine 3 lists with the same number for entries. 1 list with those entries is alot easier to manage. Going to be interesting how they pick out the colours though.
I'm thinking they'll just give out the colourways on a FCFS basis based on which winners show up first to pick up their shoes. 

I'm hoping this is the case. At least tomorrow i can get there early while all the Ryerson kids are in class. I'm not about lining up for hours to enter a raffle.Did it once, won't do it again.

Repped. Do you know what time they finish raffles tomorrow?

I think it's easier to just do one raffle, that way people have a better chance of getting a pair. Rather than the chance of someone winning multiple pairs in one location. 

Quote:
REPPED.

I assume the champs on yonge opens at 10am same as EC. Champs website is garbage, doesn't even show the downtown locations.

Very possible that you were behind me at the Yonge street location in line.

So what I'm understanding is for Yeezys...EC, Yorkdale and Yonge street champs are all doing yeezy raffles today and now extended til tmrw?

Adidas Originals store doing them on the weekends.

Then EC, SQ1, Yorkdale, and Yonge Street HOH Footlockers are doing them on Monday?

There's still no official retailer list from adidas right? Not that it's always accurate. Wondering where else will get them. Assume livestock, haven, capsule and solestop. Nomad and J+O as maybes.

There's still no official retailer list from adidas right? Not that it's always accurate. Wondering where else will get them. Assume livestock, haven, capsule and solestop. Nomad and J+O as maybes.

Adidas being weird AF, they haven't even officially announced this release.

Curious, of the three Yeezy colorways releasing next week which one do you guys prefer? I have it black/red > black/olive > black/copper, though I'd be grateful to win a pair.

I just went to the eaton centre one and they said it's closed for the day and open again tmrw. WTF....bussed all the way for nothing. They are closing raffles tmrw at 6 btw, just can't believe they closed it for tonight as well already.

Last edited:

The retailer list is usually right, sadly the list has been posted late the past few drops. So it's pointless to wait for that.

Curious, of the three Yeezy colorways releasing next week which one do you guys prefer? I have it black/red > black/olive > black/copper, though I'd be grateful to win a pair.

When photoshopped photos first came out I thought the greens were the worst. Now seeing real photos I think they're the best because they're not as bright. On that sneaker model I want more dull colours. Green > Copper > Red.

How was the line at Champs on Yonge? As crazy as the EC location?

When I got to Yonge the line was about 10 or so people. Somewhat moved quickly compared to EC.

that works too, someone should ask lol

Pointless asking why or their release strategy. Just from observing others asking, it's clear they don't know the exact process going on. If you win it's probably FCFS as far as colours, so yes another line. :smh:

Repped. Do you know what time they finish raffles tomorrow?

Nope. Yonge today is going until close, I didn't ask at EC if they're going until 6 or close.

I think it's easier to just do one raffle, that way people have a better chance of getting a pair. Rather than the chance of someone winning multiple pairs in one location. 

Pretty much.

I just went to the eaton centre one and they said it's closed for the day and open again tmrw. WTF....

Shouldn't be a shock (even with the extended day). It was said they were going until 6pm today, that location is known for their cutoff times to avoid the long lines and madness.

Back
Top Bottom