Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Quote:

I'm confused...  you say you're pretty confident but then you say raffles are hopeless.  Must have a pair backdoored or something

The thing is Canada barely gets any shoes compared to the states. I remember for the Yeezy 750 release this past October my brother actually carted one without a problem on Adidas.com, maybe it was pure luck, I don't know. Unfortunately we didn't have a US shipping address at the time so he didn't even complete the order. But then I saw plenty of people with the setup that I now have checkout multiples. We really don't get many pairs here, which makes your chances pretty crap.

We're not supposed to talk about this so I'll keep it short but basically I think my bots/proxies/servers have a pretty good chance of getting me and my brother a pair. Of course I could be totally wrong and get none but we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
Well, he did mention he has access to a bot so...

Anyways, Red>Green>Copper. Just cause the beluga stripe was orange already.

If you see comparison pictures, the red is really close to the orange on the beluga. For me it's copper>green>red

Last edited:
If you see comparison pictures, the red is really close to the orange on the beluga. For me it's copper>green>red

Yeah the red is my least favourite but they're all pretty nice considering the fact that they're black.

One thing I noticed with this release is that I saw much more older folk in the raffle lines, all in likely because they're trying to get a pair as a Xmas present for their kid. So expect more names on the signup sheets this time around.

I have to agree with Crono, raffles aren't that rigged. I haven't entered many, but I've won raffles for Wing It 2's, Black Metallic 5's, Banned 1's (I missed the call, biggest regret to this day), and the Beluga V2's. The only one I've struck out so far on were the Black Toe 1's, and we all know how limited those were.
It still shocks me that they don't give you a couple of hours to call back. I get that it's a hassle for the staff but still. What do they do? Leave a message saying you won but we're giving to someone else?

It still shocks me that they don't give you a couple of hours to call back. I get that it's a hassle for the staff but still. What do they do? Leave a message saying you won but we're giving to someone else?
They don't leave you a message. They hang up and move on to the next person.

Okay let's clarify right now.

For the YEEZYS:

Champs EC, YD, Yonge: Today, and its the last day, raffles are open til 7.

Adidas Originals Toronto: Saturday and Sunday.

Foot Locker EC, YD, SQ1, Yonge: Monday.

True Blue 3's: They start on Monday at Foot Locker locations, and Bramalea and SQ1 Champs.
Just to add to this. Now that adidas officially announced a few retailers have started their online raffles.

End Clothing- Up on Launches now, can pick colour.

Sneakersnstuff- Online raffle- coming soon

HBX will also be getting them, details aren't up yet.

Will add more when I find them.

They don't leave you a message. They hang up and move on to the next person.
Ah fair enough. I know for Size in the UK you have like a week to pick the shoes up so I'm pretty sure that you don't lose the spot.

Hmmm, good call on those official images. Might be a swicharoo now and red last while green or copper first. If I even get lucky to pick a choice smh.

Hmmm, good call on those official images. Might be a swicharoo now and red last while green or copper first. If I even get lucky to pick a choice smh.
None of us are getting a choice at retail, unless you're really well hooked up. Learn to love them all. 
laugh.gif

None of us are getting a choice at retail, unless you're really well hooked up. Learn to love them all. 
laugh.gif
Lol, its one thing to be skeptical on something like the Black Toes where there was only 20 pairs per store, but there will be a good number of members on here who will hit on the raffles for these, and get the colour they want.

Wait and see.

Last edited:

Lol, its one thing to be skeptical on something like the Black Toes where there was only 20 pairs per store, but there will be a good number of members on here who will hit on the raffles for these, and get the colour they want.

Wait and see.
I'll take your word for it, you guys know better than me. I barely have experience with raffles, I hope you guys all get pairs. 

About the color though, do they let you choose the color you want? 

Last edited:
ZeroRegret doesn't read carefully..
I read his recent posts and my assumptions were based off that.  I don't follow people extensively as normal people shouldn't have time for that.  Even if someone has a bot, it doesn't guarantee them a pair.  If that was a case, wouldn't everyone who has one or purchase an ATC service hit on every release?

I read his recent posts and my assumptions were based off that.  I don't follow people extensively as normal people shouldn't have time for that.  Even if someone has a bot, it doesn't guarantee them a pair.  If that was a case, wouldn't everyone who has one or purchase an ATC service hit on every release?
Maybe you shouldn't assume then, also this is a forum where people "read" content and give their opinions, Guess everyone who does that ain't "normal", you probably allocate your time differently by kissing Sean go's *** all day, but that's "normal".

Maybe you shouldn't assume then, also this is a forum where people "read" content and give their opinions, Guess everyone who does that ain't "normal", you probably allocate your time differently by kissing Sean go's *** all day, but that's "normal".
Who dat? Is he supposed to be Toronto famous or something?

So that influenceu link is a raffle for all 3 pairs and they're releasing the rest online late? Just did the champs signups, Yonge street was easy like 3 people in front of me. EC was looong. Took about 30mins, when I left line was almost at H&M.

So that influenceu link is a raffle for all 3 pairs and they're releasing the rest online late? Just did the champs signups, Yonge street was easy like 3 people in front of me. EC was looong. Took about 30mins, when I left line was almost at H&M.
30min is an understatement, growing close to an hour now...

Everyone knows thats the only legit Champs 
laugh.gif

And lets all be friends guys, not everyone can read the forums or remember what other members have mentioned.
Guys do I need my actual Id on me to enter the raffle?
Yes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom