Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

IMO, boxing day.

Picked up stuff from LS during their boxing week sale for the past 2 years.

Although no returns/exchanges for sale items.

Black Friday never really picked up anything, it feels more like a US thing that's trying to make an impact in the Canadian Market but its struggling atm.

But to be honest I actually find lots of better deals in between black friday and boxing day (from other retailers, club monaco, jcrew, the bay etc), strange but true.

IMO, boxing day.

Picked up stuff from LS during their boxing week sale for the past 2 years.

Although no returns/exchanges for sale items.

Black Friday never really picked up anything, it feels more like a US thing that's trying to make an impact in the Canadian Market but its struggling atm.

But to be honest I actually find lots of better deals in between black friday and boxing day (from other retailers, club monaco, jcrew, the bay etc), strange but true.
Agreed. If you're looking for streetwear related purchases, I personally feel that Boxing Day is the day for you. I'm personally more into Japanese/Asian streetwear, and those brands almost never get marked down, but if they do, you can bet it'll only be on Boxing Day. I don't really see any of the boutiques mark down their prices for Black Friday.

Cool thanks for the info, not been here long enough to make a judgment. Remember lines outside Livestock last boxing day. Normally I work Boxing Day as it isn't a NYSE holiday but this year with xmas on a weekend ill have a chance to go bargain hunting. Club Monaco have mad sales all the time, I'm shocked people buy stuff there at full price. The 30/40% extra off sale comes around almost monthly. EC one has a pretty good sale section in the back, used to have a load of Reigning Champ and Wings+Horns in there buts dwindling. Picked up RC core hoodies and sweatshirts in there for under $40 before.

Hmmm, good call on those official images. Might be a swicharoo now and red last while green or copper first. If I even get lucky to pick a choice smh.

I was out at a restaurant today and some dude came in wearing the red pair. He must be an employee at one of the spots getting them that's close by the resto. The red is just like the infrared on the Jordan VI white/infrared. Super bright, that was what drew me to his feet. I think they are ugly, but best of luck to those who want to cop. I no longer support Kanye so I won't be getting Adidas Yeezys ever.

Nomad on the official retailers list this time, will pop in tomorrow and see what they're saying. When do champs normally call after a raffle.

I don't like my chances with the Yeezy raffles, lol. Any idea how much the resell will be for the upcoming Yeezys? I know they'll be more pairs compared to the Belugas and past releases. Though, they'll probably be more sought after then the Belugas, depending on the colorway. I unloaded quite a number of pairs, so it won't hurt too much to pay resell for them. 

I don't like my chances with the Yeezy raffles, lol. Any idea how much the resell will be for the upcoming Yeezys? I know they'll be more pairs compared to the Belugas and past releases. Though, they'll probably be more sought after then the Belugas, depending on the colorway. I unloaded quite a number of pairs, so it won't hurt too much to pay resell for them. 
I would guess around the 800 mark, didn't keep up with the resale on the belugas so I'm not too sure. Might be lower especially with newer resellers getting pairs. You may be able to get a steal from someone who's tight on money due to the holidays. I say set a price for yourself put it up on kijiji and maybe someone will hit you up.

Last edited:

Are there actually more pairs? I thought the Belugas were the most widespread yet. I suppose most places getting them will have 3 fsr so maybe.

Are there actually more pairs?
The last I heard was when combined, more pairs than Beluga but each colourway is way less. This was from Yeezymafia though so take that as a grain of salt, unless people got plugs and know some inventory details at footsites/boutiques that are willing to share.

I want a pair but it's seriously a headache just to go into the city to sign up, what with traffic and having to deal with parking. Bah, I feel like I cant be bothered but despite that I'm going to try SQ1 and Yorkdale on Monday as they're more accessible. Signed up for quite a few of the online raffles as well, thanks for the links guys. I'm hoping a decent amount of us in this thread hit on a pair!

I want a pair but it's seriously a headache just to go into the city to sign up, what with traffic and having to deal with parking. Bah, I feel like I cant be bothered but despite that I'm going to try SQ1 and Yorkdale on Monday as they're more accessible. Signed up for quite a few of the online raffles as well, thanks for the links guys. I'm hoping a decent amount of us in this thread hit on a pair!
This. Would be so much easier if I lived downtown 
laugh.gif

Nomad on the official retailers list this time, will pop in tomorrow and see what they're saying. When do champs normally call after a raffle.

Online raffle I believe. Don't know when they're starting.

I have the same issue, going downtown is actually more difficult when you have a car lol. I didn't mind so much when I used to take the bus but now it just seems like such a disaster. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom