Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Apparently the line for the raffles at Adidas OG right now ... hope luck is blessed on someone here in the NT community.

Last edited:
Yeah that's nuts. So glad I didn't head down after reading posts earlier about the lines. No way im standing in that. With my luck they'd cut it off anyway.

Wow at that lineup. :lol:

I felt bad for that poor girl by herself at the signup table. Adidas really dropped the ball with this strategy. Their old system was better.

Yeah that's nuts. So glad I didn't head down after reading posts earlier about the lines. No way im standing in that. With my luck they'd cut it off anyway.

There's nothing to cut off, unless you go like an hour before close. The LS raffles being cutoff is way more likely. They only have a certain amount of cards to hand out.

There were about 30-35 ppl in line at adidas when I walked by at 2pm. I really do mean walked by because once I saw the line, and the weather, I decided against lining up. Everyone in lines seemed to be young, no older than 25

What was the old setup? Also Livestock doing an insta raffle alongside the instore one.

They would have people go to the cash desk and fill out a card. You give the card to the clerk and they verify the information with your ID. Because the desk is long about 6-8 people can sign up at once.

Thanks guys, alright who else is a size 9? In case we don't get the colour we want I'm willing to trade lol

Seems like Adidas on queen is slowly moving towards the confirmed app. In Florida for first two Yeezys at Adidas they used the raffle cards (the ones you fill out) then switched to ipads, then to confirmed on V2's. Hopefully that is the case with Adidas Queen, so much easier and organized with the confirmed app.

Seems like Adidas on queen is slowly moving towards the confirmed app. In Florida for first two Yeezys at Adidas they used the raffle cards (the ones you fill out) then switched to ipads, then to confirmed on V2's. Hopefully that is the case with Adidas Queen, so much easier and organized with the confirmed app.
We have the confirmed app here?

There were about 30-35 ppl in line at adidas when I walked by at 2pm. I really do mean walked by because once I saw the line, and the weather, I decided against lining up. Everyone in lines seemed to be young, no older than 25
I went around 1:40? I think there was about 15 people, took about 30min i believe... but after I got there the line doubled in 5 minutes... lol

lol i have to say though I can imagine bare kids took an L already based on the sign up there... how do you not know how to answer a basic skill testing math question...
2 of the kids signing up in front of me got it wrong LOL and they took the longest time trying to figure it out.... the employees were like "cmon you got it" then shook their head after they submitted it lol....
SMDH STOP WASTING MONEY ON SHOES AND FOCUS ON SCHOOL geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

I went around 1:40? I think there was about 15 people, took about 30min i believe... but after I got there the line doubled in 5 minutes... lol

lol i have to say though I can imagine bare kids took an L already based on the sign up there... how do you not know how to answer a basic skill testing math question...
2 of the kids signing up in front of me got it wrong LOL and they took the longest time trying to figure it out.... the employees were like "cmon you got it" then shook their head after they submitted it lol....
Lol, do you remember what the question was?

Last edited:
Not sure how reliable but someone asked Adidas OG at Queens and they said they have 90 pairs per each colourway for Yeezys. That's way more than I expected if that's true. 

Last edited:
They got a lot of these at vm:

200 - 20%.

I like the box way better than the shoes

Say word u have to answer math questions when signing up for a raffle? Ive never entered one before but thats pretty funny to me.

This is jokes. I was there around opening and the girl at the desk was telling people the answer as they filled it out (to save time I guess). I actually suggested that they make people figure it out by themselves, I guess they listened lol. Sorry, not sorry for those that took Ls on the math question.

Last edited:

This is jokes. I was there around opening and the girl at the desk was telling people the answer as they filled it out (to save time I guess). I actually suggested that they make people figure it out by themselves, I guess they listened lol. Sorry, not sorry for those that took Ls on the math question.
I really don't see the point of having people answer math questions, if you're just gonna give them the answer.

It's suppose to snow tomorrow and be pretty windy too. Do y'all think the Adidas store is gonna cancel their raffles tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom