Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

smh breds went out of stock once i was about to checkout. I've posted this previously but once again, anybody with size 9 breds and would like to trade for size 9 blacktoes let me know

For something like the triple black UB, if you're not there within the first 15 mins, just forget about it.

This. Most of these surprise drops if you're not in the area or can't get there in under 30 mins it's a wrap. If places have a lot of stock (HOH and LS for early Black Toes and Banned restock) then you have more time to work with.

I was on the fence with the top 3s but I decided to pass on them after all. Execution looks tacky imo. December is going to be hard on my credit card. Space jams and royal Foamposite are a must cop for me...but my budget is telling me only to cop one or the other. It's going to be tough

Last edited:
Man crazy weekend

I got BAPE NMDs, Banned Jordan 1 for retail
then for 50% off - Cyber Monday 3s, Jordan 5 fire red, Flyknit Air max, Jordan 12 Wool

Thats not includnig the sale at Spier and Mackay :x

Man crazy weekend

I got BAPE NMDs, Banned Jordan 1 for retail
then for 50% off - Cyber Monday 3s, Jordan 5 fire red, Flyknit Air max, Jordan 12 Wool

Thats not includnig the sale at Spier and Mackay
sick.gif
make some noise for copping at retail and below cotdamnit

Last edited:
Hey guys, does Reigning Champs ship internationally? If they do, chances just became significantly lower buying online in Canada since ADCa is a joke.

So it looks like Bramalea HOH has gone shady or they're just lazy AF to do raffles.

They have multiple pairs of a FSR of TB 3's, yet no one who signed up there got a call, including me?

On top of that, they decided that they're not gonna Raffle the Space Jam 9's, while every other Foot Locker that traditionally does raffles is doing raffles for them.

Luckily the Champs there is doing a raffle, otherwise thathe would've been a waste of a trip.

Triple Black UB are very nice. No gradient at all. Supposed to be business casual for work, so i feel like these can pass when im in the office since its all black. 

Sounds like all black forces with the everyday uniform back in high school. Lol.

So it looks like Bramalea HOH has gone shady or they're just lazy AF to do raffles.

They have multiple pairs of a FSR of TB 3's, yet no one who signed up there got a call, including me?

On top of that, they decided that they're not gonna Raffle the Space Jam 9's, while every other Foot Locker that traditionally does raffles is doing raffles for them.

Luckily the Champs there is doing a raffle, otherwise thathe would've been a waste of a trip.
Honestly man I've been pretty suspicious of the Bramalea HOH lately. I've tried a few times there and I personally know that every time I've entered, my brother and his friend have as well. So far not one of us got a single call for anything. On top of that I'm pretty used to shady stuff going on in Brampton so I've kind of just assumed that those guys are backdooring their inventory. I'm still going to try the next few releases though before I decide for certain but I feel like it's kind of shady that I haven't heard of ANYONE winning from Bramalea on the past few releases but I always hear Sq1, Yorkdale and STC. I understand they probably get more pairs but still weird. 

Sounds like all black forces with the everyday uniform back in high school. Lol.

YOOO I was thinking about this too. Except I don't know if they still allow it nowadays. AF1 high and lows all throughout high school and black chucks lol

What's the consensus with Square One and their raffles? I've probably done maybe 10 raffles and only won 2-3. Feel like some backdoor shenanigans going on.

I've seen the owner of a boutique in there for the raffles and a few days later, he's resells the shoes on IG

Back
Top Bottom