Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What's the consensus with Square One and their raffles? I've probably done maybe 10 raffles and only won 2-3. Feel like some backdoor shenanigans going on.

I've seen the owner of a boutique in there for the raffles and a few days later, he's resells the shoes on IG
I'm sure it happens to some degree everywhere but the fact that you've won 2-3 is a pretty good indication that they're decent and actually do legitimate raffles. 

What's the consensus with Square One and their raffles? I've probably done maybe 10 raffles and only won 2-3. Feel like some backdoor shenanigans going on.

I've seen the owner of a boutique in there for the raffles and a few days later, he's resells the shoes on IG
From what I heard they're an okay store, in terms of being fair to other customers. I can guarantee you that they do backdoor pairs and I heard that boutique owner does get pairs from them. You can't really do anything about backdooring as it happens daily and not just sneakers; all you can hope for is that the public gets a certain amount of the stock(which is 80% I believe). I know a person who gets backdoored pairs from FTL Yonge, but that store is still credible IMO. 

Last edited:
A lot of the stores backdoor pairs. Some stores are good at it, some aren't. My issue are the prime stores that are clearly blatant with it, as we saw with some of these recent raffles.

Last edited:
I am soooo freaking pissed at InfluenceU right now. I ordered a pair of Yeezys from there and it just got in. Wasn't even double boxed... Look at the condition of the box. It's like someone ripped open the box. I don't want to return them but I am not going to be able to trade them either because there's a scuff. And they're not going to respond to me online probably. I'm fuming.

I am soooo freaking pissed at InfluenceU right now. I ordered a pair of Yeezys from there and it just got in. Wasn't even double boxed... Look at the condition of the box. It's like someone ripped open the box. I don't want to return them but I am not going to be able to trade them either because there's a scuff. And they're not going to respond to me online probably. I'm fuming.
eek.gif
 Godamn! Looks like it was mangled by an animal! Smh, how does a retailer not have the sense to double box??

That really sucks, what you should do now is tag them on Twitter, AdidasCa, and the shipping company in one tweet complaining, make it known and hopefully get something back from it. 

That really sucks, what you should do now is tag them on Twitter, AdidasCa, and the shipping company in one tweet complaining, make it known and hopefully get something back from it. 
This. These companies only respond to call outs on social media these days. Sad but it's the only thing that works. 

Guess we know where Capsules pairs ended up. Not surprised.

**Confirmed from a friend at Nike Canada that they were on the list of retaillers**

Why would they ship it like that? I mean besides the fact itll get destroyed, the words ADIDAS YEEZY 350 are written on it in big *** font. :smh: u better complain bro, dont cave in. Thats some BS for real

ARE YOU INSANE? If you let this slide, you deserve this LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL freal.

of course you're going to complain, wtf is this ****.

how do you know they're not going to respond if you haven't tried...???

and if they don't do something contact the shipping company, but the onus should have been on influenceu to send you the shoes in a respectable manner, what kind of ******** company does this.  I mean if they don't you could do some pretty petty things based on what kind of payment you used lol but i'll leave that to your discretion.

My vote goes to being petty.
Haha, thanks guys. I have emailed and tweeted at them, Canada Post, Adidas and KicksDeals together. Hopefully something will happen. I wonder if anyone else who ordered from Influence got the same treatment. To be honest, a credit to Influence wouldn't be worth it. I'd need cash or something. 

Haha, thanks guys. I have emailed and tweeted at them, Canada Post, Adidas and KicksDeals together. Hopefully something will happen. I wonder if anyone else who ordered from Influence got the same treatment. To be honest, a credit to Influence wouldn't be worth it. I'd need cash or something. 
CREDIT? ain't nobody talking about credit.

of course you need your $$$ back if you really wanted it that way....lol there are ways my friend...

I always like to play nice first then become proper nasty if they don't rectify it. Tbh credit and a reservation on the rumored pre Chistmas black white Yeezy wouldn't be a bad outcome.

Back
Top Bottom