Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Whoever signed up at Champs EC: did you get a physical raffle ticket or was it like FL where just name number size on the list?

Mannnn I went to yd and signed up quickly at ftl then made my way to champs. Saw a bit of the line and thought "not too bad" then after taking a few steps saw how it curved all the way down the wall beside the Starbucks, went "nope" and kept walking must've been at least 80 people if not more. Just got done with SQ1 as well which was really quick.

What in the hell is going on, a fight at a raffle?
roll.gif
lollollol  - also waiting for the video and commentary 

Mannnn I went to yd and signed up quickly at ftl then made my way to champs. Saw a bit of the line and thought "not too bad" then after taking a few steps saw how it curved all the way down the wall beside the Starbucks, went "nope" and kept walking must've been at least 80 people if not more. Just got done with SQ1 as well which was really quick.

Would've wasted your time at YD Champs. That place is on the "black list" when it comes to raffles, no one wins.

lollollol  - also waiting for the video and commentary 

What I want to know is if it was a REAL fight where hands were thrown or just a yelling, pushing match. :lol:

Just like FL, I take it they changed it to speed up the process.

no physical ticket handed out.

no ticket, they just wrote your info down.
This is what I thought as well.  I didnt see anyone given tickets. But then I saw something on Twitter that had the Champs notice on their door mentioning a physical ticket to pick up if you win. Had me twisted for a minute. Thanks everyone.

This is what I thought as well.  I didnt see anyone given tickets. But then I saw something on Twitter that had the Champs notice on their door mentioning a physical ticket to pick up if you win. Had me twisted for a minute. Thanks everyone.

Foot Locker notices have the same thing written as well, it's just a standard template they post on doors.

i noticed they wrote down the last 6 digits of your DL #, im guessing they are using this to cross reference when you win and pick up.

DYNAMICS DYNAMICS

Yes that's true, from what I've heard apparently management is watching EC champs closely as of recently, I would assume if that's the case then YD may also be under the same scope

That's too bad about champs. For a while the yd location appeared super shady and hired some real jerks especially the tall, fat West Indian guy with the Mohawk lol. I only go online these days and am so happy I didn't jump on the limited quantity adidas hype train yet.

"Hey, let's put some chairs there at Exclu so we can appreciate the sneakers near the window." - said no one ever.

Wild ghost chairs appeared!...at Exclucity for those Yeezys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom