Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Facts. Smh. 
laugh.gif
 Honestly I'm amazed this doens't happen more often. 

update on yorkdale as of 12:40ish:

FTL - no lineups, super fast registration

everybody's favourite Champs location - line about 40-50 deep, ~ 10min wait

Let me guess, someone finally got called out for line cutting (it was happening a lot at all three locations today, but no one said anything at all, including people waiting in line) and that sparked a brawl.

They're just shoes wtf. 

since this event happend, you think they'll call winners today? 
roll.gif
Hahaha might as well. 

Let me guess, someone finally got called out for line cutting (it was happening a lot at all three locations today, but no one said anything at all, including people waiting in line) and that sparked a brawl.

They're just shoes wtf. 
Yeah it sucks that it happened but I can't blame the guy for calling him out if that is really what happened. That really annoys me. 

Would really incentivize people that get their names on the list early to just come back in 10 and start ****, so they close the raffle early and have a significantly better chance. Weird logic

Last edited:

Would really incentivize people that get their names on the list early to just come back in 10 and start ****, so they close the raffle early and have a significantly better chance. Weird logic
Hahah I never thought about that. That'll probably become a common trend soon enough. 

Signed up @FL YD easy in and out but champs in the other hand maybe 60-80 people so didn't bother for a shady store as I'm goin to be late for work lol

In Vancouver when raffles start :frown: guess my only chance is online when I get back...

I know I have an immature sense of humor but I found this video hilarious and pretty damn accurate. Just a parody of "Toronto Gangstas". Subtitles had me dying. 

So according to someone on Twitter, "Fight was between resellers, someone sold fakes and got caught slippin lmao".

Kinda vague, but I guess we know the jist of it.

Back
Top Bottom