Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

"Hey, let's put some chairs there at Exclu so we can appreciate the sneakers near the window." - said no one ever.

Wild ghost chairs appeared!...at Exclucity for those Yeezys.

So how exactly does the early lineup game work. The chair somehow holds your spot in line?

Damn some of yall are serious about making a couple dollars on kicks... lol staying at a spot like 3-4 days in advance damn yall are serious haha..

On a side note, got my Space jam 11s from my order i placed at footlocker, guess they shipped out from there head stock place, box came in mint condition and it was in the plastic bag lol, nike order pair is prob gonna get here next week..

Haha guess the people that werent able to cop the 11s settled for the true blue 3s, they only have size 16s in stock on nike canada, had almost a full size run on saturday

Haha guess the people that werent able to cop the 11s settled for the true blue 3s, they only have size 16s in stock on nike canada, had almost a full size run on saturday
But I see true blue 3s still on display pretty much at every FTL and Champs.

Yup, keep in mind that if stock is sitting on Nike Canada's site, we share it with Europe. That's why they're now selling out because its not just Canadians purchasing after striking out on the Jams, but Europeans as well.

Ahh alright makes sense since they ship from the Netherlands, thanks brother !

Should just take them. Never know when you might need camping chairs lol
Exactly, I actually go camping/hiking. If I see a nice chair out there imma throw it in the back of my trunk
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Specifically said Nike Canada..
No what I meant is that it makes no sense buying another style just because they couldn't get the original one they wanted. That's like buying just for the sake of buying unless it's a x'mas present.

Actually the warehouse is in Belgium. It gets shipped to Amsterdam before making the flight out to Canada.

Last edited:
No what I meant is that it makes no sense buying another style just because they couldn't get the original one they wanted. That's like buying just for the sake of buying unless it's a x'mas present.

Actually the warehouse is in Belgium. It gets shipped to Amsterdam before making the flight out to Canada.

Yeah makes sense I've been guilty of that more so when I started picking up sneakers.. now I cop what I really like opposed to just wanting everything I don't mind haha (grown up choices)

Didn't know that, thanks for the info [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Has anyone ever tried kicking the chairs away?

I've thrown away and kicked "ghost chairs" off the street before. Should throw them out or put them in your car. I don't tolerate that **** at all.

Keep taking their chairs so they're forced to stay in line. FOH with that.

Exactly, especially if you're there with a group of friends? record those ghost chairs then throw them somewhere (or store them in your car). If you're with a thoro group of guys those clowns can't say ****, plus you have the video footage that they weren't actually there. IMO "ghost chairs" should be used if you're parked in your car in front of the store and you don't want to sit outside, or if people are lined up behind you and there's an understanding your spot is held down so you can leave until you feel the need to come back.

Last edited:
If i ever see that **** at night im mos def giving em to the first homeless person i see.

I've thrown away and kicked "ghost chairs" off the street a few times before.
You're the hero that we need.

And like someone else here mentioned, if a fight broke loose lining up for a raffle, for damn sure something is bout to happen out at Exclu. I say Exclucity wil most likely give out wristbands when they see sh*ts bout to start. It has happened before.

Last edited:
I've thrown away and kicked "ghost chairs" off the street before. Should throw them out or put them in your car. I don't tolerate that **** at all.
Exactly, especially if you're there with a group of friends? record those ghost chairs then throw them somewhere (or store them in your car). If you're with a thoro group of guys those clowns can't say ****, plus you have the video footage that they weren't actually there. IMO "ghost chairs" should be used if you're parked in your car in front of the store and you don't want to sit outside, or if people are lined up behind you and there's an understanding your spot is held down so you can leave until you feel the need to come back.

Repped loll

Repped loll

Didn't mean for my post to sound like some tough guy ****, that's not what I intended. But when it comes to camping and tactics, it's always best to go with friends and if you can cut out the BS do it. It's one thing if you're 50th in line and people are cutting at the front, that's hard to stop if others don't speak up. But if you pull up and there's ghost chairs with no one in sight? get rid of those things.

Didn't mean for my post to sound like some tough guy ****, that's not what I intended. But when it comes to camping and tactics, it's always best to go with friends and if you can cut out the BS do it. It's one thing if you're 50th in line and people are cutting at the front, that's hard to stop if others don't speak up. But if you pull up and there's ghost chairs with no one in sight? get rid of those things.
Nope that's not how I took it at all. But I respect the fact that you actually do something about people being so disrespectful to those who are actually willing to wait. I'm not the type to line up but I feel bad for those that have to get behind empty chairs in a line...

Back
Top Bottom