Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Do people with ghost chairs come back at all during the day? Or do they just leave them out there? If it's the latter, i'm legit going to move the down the street in front of another store later tonight on my way home from work. IDGAF
sometimes...  some people just do shifts where some people stay in them and then switch throughout the day.  Let's just say you or someone else moves the chairs, are any of you guys actually willing to line up to replace those spots?

sometimes...  some people just do shifts where some people stay in them and then switch throughout the day.  Let's just say you or someone else moves the chairs, are any of you guys actually willing to line up to replace those spots?
Should put those chairs at a TTC bus stop!

Hoping for some Livestock info soon, want to do adidas og, livestock and exclu today in one shot. Haven, Nomad, Capsule (lol) and Solestop all going or likely to be online.

Stretched to club Monaco, around 60 now I would assume. They just opened up the store though.
Are they running the single iPad again like the did for the last release? If so that line is going to move slow. Also, just confirming it's running today and tomorrow right? If anything i'll just swoop in tomorrow once the crowd dies down.

Are they running the single iPad again like the did for the last release? If so that line is going to move slow. Also, just confirming it's running today and tomorrow right? If anything i'll just swoop in tomorrow once the crowd dies down.
Yes, I'm finally inside now since 1030 (thought they opened at 10, but actually 11) and they are only letting 4 people in the store, 1 iPad and Very slow.

Yes, I'm finally inside now since 1030 (thought they opened at 10, but actually 11) and they are only letting 4 people in the store, 1 iPad and Very slow.
that is just cruel considering how cold it is today. Gonna be even colder tomorrow. 

If anyone is interested in the Adidas Pusha EQT's for resale let me know. I'd like to get these out so I can get the TB UB's. I tried trading with cash on top but no takers. Size 10. 

Yea, I have work tomorrow so had to go to Adidas OG today, second day is almost always empty there.

Last edited:
Yea, I have work tomorrow so had to go to Adidas OG today, second day is almost always empty there.
Might have to go tomorrow if people confirm that it's empty. 

Do people win somewhat often there? 

Last edited:
Livestock has their raffles opened now, go to the store and pickup a card with a code and enter online. On until 4pm Friday or whenever they run out of cards. They also have an instagram raffle as well.

Last edited:
If anyone doesn't want their size 9 sjs I can take them off you retail n give you a nike 20 promo code too thanks

Back
Top Bottom