Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Ahahha these dudes are "camping" while at work. How have we let these things get to this point? Seriously need to take a stand against all this. In my opinion camping should be you physically in line and you don't leave for ANY reason. No piss breaks no nothing. That way you dont have these BS multi day campers and there is physically someone infront of you or not. No ifs, ands or buts. It SHOULD be a painful and enduring practice to lineup for a limited release, and that should be the price to pay to guarantee yourself a pair

Funny thing is, I was told that every night after work they would come to their chairs and camp till around 11 or so, then leave to get some sleep for work. Don't know if that was true or not but it still shouldn't be allowed and just sounds like they are hooking up their friends. We took pics of their list at 1pm and made sure no one was added as the night went on and more people arrived. I've never camped in my life and would usually arrive 2 hours before opening for past releases but I was free that day and camped with 4 friends which wasn't that bad considering we basically drank all night and caught up. I will say this, never again, way too much BS for me to handle and I know I will get into it with someone eventually because of all this nonsense.

If you're throwing hands over sneakers or a spot in line to get sneakers, then you really gotta re-evaluate your life :lol:

So, any idea why livestock, haven, nomad, and capsule is still quiet about their drop? They're planning a shorter FCFS or something so ghost chairs can come later? :lol:

How many Yeezys have dropped this year? it's been the same release system every time minus the last ones which dropped mid-week. FL/Champs (Mon-Tues), Boutiques (anywhere from Wed-Friday) as far as announcements go. Not just you but I've noticed recently folks are asking the same questions over and over again that have been answered so many times.

Was the copper green and infrared pretty good numbers? Seems like 1/10 people were wearing them at yorkdale yesterday unless decided to flex on the same day

Though many of them were rich China that looked they wouldn't mind paying resale

Are there a lot of fakes?

I see coppers worn the most and then green. Red (which to be is the sought after colour) I don't see worn....either folks are sitting on them for better weather or resold them since they're selling for the most $$$.

Might have to go tomorrow if people confirm that it's empty. 

Do people win somewhat often there? 

I've won twice at adidas this year, and I know 3 other friends that have also won raffles there. As far as stores go (not including Champs/FL) I regularly come across people every release that have won raffles at adidas or Livestock.

Last edited:
How many Yeezys have dropped this year? it's been the same release system every time minus the last ones which dropped mid-week. FL/Champs (Mon-Tues), Boutiques (anywhere from Wed-Friday) as far as announcements go. Not just you but I've noticed recently folks are asking the same questions over and over again that have been answered so many times.
I see coppers worn the most and then green. Red (which to be is the sought after colour) I don't see worn....either folks are sitting on them for better weather or resold them since they're selling for the most $$$.
I've won twice at adidas this year, and I know 3 other friends that have also won raffles there. As far as stores go (not including Champs/FL) I regularly come across people every release that have won raffles at adidas or Livestock.
Well hopefully the line isn't too brutal there tomorrow. 

While I find personal enjoyment and laugh when I see photos of people lined up in the cold a part of me also gives them props for doing so. I can't see myself lining up outside in this weather, no way. Also, what's with these huge lines the past 2 350 drops? did 50,000 Yeezy "fans" move to Toronto these past few weeks? Lineups weren't this bad (aside from Champs EC which is always bad) for a raffle.

Last edited:
While I find personal enjoyment and laugh when I see photos of people lined up in the cold a part of me also gives them props for doing so. I can't see myself lining up outside in this weather, no way. Also, what's with these huge lines the past 2 350 drops? did 50,000 Yeezy "fans" move to Toronto the past few weeks. Lineups weren't this bad (aside from Champs EC which is always bad) for a raffle.
It could just be because of the holiday season. 

While I do find personal enjoyment and laugh when I see photo of people lined up in the cold a part of me also gives them props for doing so. I can't see myself lining up outside in this weather, no way. Also, what's with these huge lines the past 2 350 drops? did 50,000 Yeezy "fans" move to Toronto the past few weeks. Lineups weren't this bad (aside from Champs EC which is always bad) for a raffle.
Adidas had the brilliant idea of using 1 ipad raffle instead of doing ballets where 4 or 5 people could sign up at the same time. 

Ballets > 1 ipad, ballets worked way better. 

they ran out of ballets the last time which was fine by me. 

Last edited:
Adidas had the brilliant idea of using 1 ipad raffle instead of doing ballets where 4 or 5 people could sign up at the same time. 

Ballets > 1 ipad, ballets worked way better. 

they ran out of ballets the last time which was fine by me. 

Ah yes I forgot about that. Ballots at the cash desk was a much better system. But what about HOH and even now FL/Champs at Yorkdale? what changed?

Quote:
While I find personal enjoyment and laugh when I see photos of people lined up in the cold a part of me also gives them props for doing so. I can't see myself lining up outside in this weather, no way. Also, what's with these huge lines the past 2 350 drops? did 50,000 Yeezy "fans" move to Toronto the past few weeks. Lineups weren't this bad (aside from Champs EC which is always bad) for a raffle.
the hype machine did this my brother.

half these people don't even recognize with kanye like that, let alone understand he designs these sneakers.

when there's money and or opportunity to be had people will come out in droves.  word spreads to other people and next thing you know your entire church congregation tryna cop a pair.

If you're throwing hands over sneakers or a spot in line to get sneakers, then you really gotta re-evaluate your life :lol:

I didn't mean get into a fight as I wouldn't waste my time over sneakers as you mention, more getting into arguments and double checking lists and such.

They had 2 iPads the last release. It makes sense from their perspective, takes a lot less effort for auto emails to be sent then calling 100 raffle winners. Don't know why they only have 1 iPad this time. Anyone know what time they are closing the raffle? Store close?

the hype machine did this my brother.
half these people don't even recognize with kanye like that, let alone understand he designs these sneakers.

when there's money and or opportunity to be had people will come out in droves.  word spreads to other people and next thing you know your entire church congregation tryna cop a pair.

So frustrating. It was just 3 or 4 months ago you could just go to most locations at open or before rush hour and sign up easily with hardly any lines.

Last edited:
Ah yes I forgot about that. Ballots at the cash desk was a much better system. But what about HOH and even now FL/Champs at Yorkdale? what changed?
HOH YD used to let you write your own name down unsupervised, now they have employees handling it. YD also did raffles for 3 or 4 shoes last time around Top 3, True Blue, Yeezys which was not very smart and bottlenecked the line. This time around FTL YD went way faster and smoother with just focusing on the yeezy raffle. 

I also think because resell on most shoes has tanked now and Yeezys is the only shoes where decent profit can still be made, hence people are flocking to try and get that christmas money. 

This is just my opinion of course. 

HOH YD used to let you write your own name down unsupervised, now they have employees handling it. YD also did raffles for 3 or 4 shoes last time around Top 3, True Blue, Yeezys which was not very smart and bottlenecked the line. This time around FTL YD went way faster and smoother with just focusing on the yeezy raffle. 

I also think because resell on most shoes has tanked now and Yeezys is the only shoes where decent profit can still be made, hence people are flocking to try and get that christmas money. 

This is just my opinion of course. 
Its kinda hard to resell in canada i think, especially with the price hikes already. Little to no room for profit unless you get it at a discount. Better off just putting it up on ebay than selling locally.

Last edited:

If you're throwing hands over sneakers or a spot in line to get sneakers, then you really gotta re-evaluate your life
laugh.gif
I didn't mean get into a fight as I wouldn't waste my time over sneakers as you mention, more getting into arguments and double checking lists and such.
Wasn't a shot at you. Just saying in general. No one should be fighting over shoes lol

While I find personal enjoyment and laugh when I see photos of people lined up in the cold a part of me also gives them props for doing so. I can't see myself lining up outside in this weather, no way. Also, what's with these huge lines the past 2 350 drops? did 50,000 Yeezy "fans" move to Toronto these past few weeks? Lineups weren't this bad (aside from Champs EC which is always bad) for a raffle.
My personal opinion is that they probably found out that the Belugas were more available than any of the V1 350's, so everyone sitting on the fence decided that this could be their chance to own a pair of Yeezys.

Back
Top Bottom