Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

YOOOOOO won a 9 at champ yd!!!
Congrats, 

i recommend you go there rise and shine b4 opening because i've heard from someone that

they rejected someone who came to pick up their pair after 1pm when the cut off time for pick up was 6pm....

mind you the winner came b4 6pm...

take it how you will but best bet is to be there right b4 they open.

TBH I almost didn't pick up lol I saw their caller id on my phone and I was like why are these ***** calling me
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just got the call from FL EC, so they're still calling. The only raffle I entered too so far. Maybe there really is that many pears.

Last edited:
Any of you guys willing to buy sj11 for $400 in sz10, is it worth it? I'm buying one from a person and he said he has 3 pairs of sz.10 on sale for that price^^

I personally wouldn't do it, but if you really want the shoe and will be wearing it a lot go ahead.

YOOOOOO won a 9 at champ yd!!!

Congrats. I still think they're only letting folks "win" now after all the negative backlash online. :lol:

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't do it, but if you really want the shoe and will be wearing it a lot go ahead.
Congrats. I still think they're only letting folks "win" now after all the negative backlash online.
laugh.gif
Right? BD 80% of pairs raffle the rest lol

Took an L from SQ1 FTL. Just confirmed that they called all the winners today. I was wishful I would've gotten a call because of the "large inventory" but nope

LMAO there was a guy outside of Livestock asking random strangers passing by to help him get raffle tickets 
laugh.gif
finger's crossed that Livestock is ahead of the game and is blocking multiple entries from the same IP's (assuming this is those random codes that have to be entered on their site). It's really not all that hard to outsmart the local "know-it all" hustlers, as long as you just keep the details private

What time do their raffles end? I'm going to Eaton centre tomorrow morning to meet with someone, so I'm gonna try to sign up at adidas.
Today it ended at 8, I know cause my buddy lined up and was one of the last ones to get in.

The cutoff was 8 but he said people were still lined up till just before club monaco thinking they would have a chance?... smh

Expect a 1-1.5hr wait if the line is stretching to the club monaco...  and they are running 2 tablets.

Today it ended at 8, I know cause my buddy lined up and was one of the last ones to get in.

The cutoff was 8 but he said people were still lined up till just before club monaco thinking they would have a chance?... smh

Expect a 1-1.5hr wait if the line is stretching to the club monaco...  and they are running 2 tablets.
Thanks! Also, are there any other stores doing raffles tom?

WOW, my friend is having a great Yeezy Christmas as he already received 3 calls!!! :nerd:

And he still has LS raffle and online release

He averages 2-3 wins for every Yeezy release...

Some are just plain lucky :smokin

Back
Top Bottom