Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

From what I have seen, it seems like only smaller sizes so far. I saw 1x 11 and a few 10.5.

Hopefully they call the bigger sizes tomorrow. 

Waiting on 11 and 11.5

WOW, my friend is having a great Yeezy Christmas as he already received 3 calls!!!
nerd.gif

And he still has LS raffle and online release

He averages 2-3 wins for every Yeezy release...

Some are just plain lucky
smokin.gif
lucky dude, ive never registered for a raffle besides this time, but i didnt bother doing it in person just did it through xclu well see seems pretty rare with this yeezy stuff

From what I have seen, it seems like only smaller sizes so far. I saw 1x 11 and a few 10.5.

Hopefully they call the bigger sizes tomorrow. 

Waiting on 11 and 11.5
This, so much. But then again, Champs called as late as 11:30pm last time. So don't turn off your phones yet.

Last edited:
It's nice that there's a lot more stock but cant help but feel people who wear 11.5 and up still get the short end of the stick. I'm hoping I somehow get lucky on a 12

Last edited:

Thanks! Also, are there any other stores doing raffles tom?
If you're at adidas you may as well go to Livestock, it's just round the corner. Also Exclucity isn't far, it's at Queen and Bathurst. Both have raffles tomorrow and are quick.

Last edited:
It's nice that there's a lot more stock but cant help but feel people who wear 11.5 and up still get the short end of the stick. I'm hoping I somehow get lucky on a 12

What annoys me the most is Ye is a size 12. He probably doesn't know the small stock size 11.5, 12 and 13s get but I wish he would get the company to produce more in those sizes.

I'm just trying to win 1 pear, dudes out here getting blessed with 3

Maaaaan. And it's not even 3 spread out from Wednesday through the weekend, dude won 3 ON THE WEDNESDAY ALONE. I've never heard of that before. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
What annoys me the most is Ye is a size 12. He probably doesn't know the small stock size 11.5, 12 and 13s get but I wish he would get the company to produce more in those sizes.
Maaaaan. And it's not even 3 spread out from Wednesday through the weekend, dude won 3 ON THE WEDNESDAY ALONE. I've never heard of that before.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
1) That literally has no bearing on how many shoes in that size that they make, nor should it. Jordan wears a size 13 and they definitely don't make more because of that 
tongue.gif
 It would be bad business to do that tbh. 

2) Your friend is lucky af, he better go play the lottery!

1) That literally has no bearing on how many shoes in that size that they make, nor should it. Jordan wears a size 13 and they definitely don't make more because of that :tongue:  It would be bad business to do that tbh. 

2) Your friend is lucky af, he better go play the lottery!

That's why I said I wish.....with that being said, I do believe the relationship he has with adidas that request can be fulfilled.

I don't know how strong his relationship with adidas is, but I've definitely seen adidas come back alive because of him, so perhaps. I remember 10~ years ago when I used to post on this forum (forget my old username) that nobody was talking about adidas at all. It was all Jordan and Nike SBs. Only recently got back into sneakers now that I'm done law school and  have the $$$ to spend and wow they have blown up! Not sure if it's due to him or not, but there's probably a correlation. That being said, who would trust the business decisions of their company to someone as nuts as him 
laugh.gif

Exactly, not even asking for a flood but about the same amount of pairs (maybe a tad less realistically) than size 9-11 range would be nice. I know we can't really compare Jordan numbers to yeezys but something akin to the same ratio JB/nike uses would be nice

Last edited:

I don't know how strong his relationship with adidas is, but I've definitely seen adidas come back alive because of him, so perhaps. I remember 10~ years ago when I used to post on this forum (forget my old username) that nobody was talking about adidas at all. It was all Jordan and Nike SBs. Only recently got back into sneakers now that I'm done law school and  have the $$$ to spend and wow they have blown up! Not sure if it's due to him or not, but there's probably a correlation. That being said, who would trust the business decisions of their company to someone as nuts as him 
laugh.gif

you can't be serious... are you pretending to act dumb?

Maaaaan. And it's not even 3 spread out from Wednesday through the weekend, dude won 3 ON THE WEDNESDAY ALONE. I've never heard of that before.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Jeez, he has pretty big feet considering he's only 5'8. 

you can't be serious... are you pretending to act dumb?

I'm not sure how that's acting dumb? I can tell you that back when I used to collect sneakers that nobody cared about adidas. Nike/JB was king, I don't care if you believe me or not.

If you think a large multinational is going to let Kanye ******* West control their business decisions, then you're an idiot. Creative control, sure. Operations, hell no. Adidas has been making shoes for what, 100 years now? I think they know the amount of sizes that they should be making more than any of us do... But feel free to call me dumb.

Last edited:
It did.

Prior to them amalgamating with Reebok, killing Reebok's market share of basketball shoes, and pushing hard into the basketball/athleisure/urban market, Adidas was relatively quiet compared to the Nike umbrella.

Between 2006-2010, when I was heavy into sneakers, hyped Adidas drops just weren't a thing. At that point, Nike had pretty much total market control. Maybe it was Kanye West that brought Adidas back in the past 6 years or so. Honestly, I don't know, but it certainly wasn't James Harden, and Adidas definitely didn't have the hypebeast crowd behind it like it does now.

Perhaps it was their design team, their marketing team, or some other factor(s). At the end of the day, the 'sneaker game' is big business and I can reassure you that Kanye West is not the one making the business calls over in Germany and if he tried to, it would fall onto deaf ears.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom