Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Probably a long shot by now, but I'm sure someone is willing to sell:
[h3]If anyone wants to sell, or knows someone that wants to sell Oreo V2 Yeezys in a Size 11/11.5, shoot me a PM. Just be gentle with the prices though lol.[/h3]
It's my 25th Birthday this weekend and I wanna treat myself, thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I ended up getting a size 14 in my Space Jams 11s.

I'm looking to unload a DS (Brand New) Space Jam 11s in size 13. PM if interested.

Ended up getting these. Right food sliding. Bit in them, is it becuase I'm just breaking them in ?

Yup, thats a good price. Stores usually have them for $179-$210. I'd go a size up if you don't want it tight like the model has them, unless thats the style your going for.
agreed! this is a good price for a classic and timeless jacket . I would size up too so u can layer and still have a trim fit compared the regular fit.  Picked me up a second on this sale.

Anyone here good at Yeezy LC's? If someone could do one, I'd appreciate it.

I don't wanna turn the thread into a LC so just send me a PM if you can.

Does anyone have an update with Nike Vaughan Mills or Halton Hills? Thanks

I went a couple of weeks back to Halton Hills. They had 30% off but not a huge selection. Not like the US outlets that are deep discounting stuff that's still on NDC for full price.

A guy on the us thread has been scoring mad deals. Tech fleece parka for $60US while we're still paying $300 at End and Deadstock #fail

I went a couple of weeks back to Halton Hills. They had 30% off but not a huge selection. Not like the US outlets that are deep discounting stuff that's still on NDC for full price.

A guy on the us thread has been scoring mad deals. Tech fleece parka for $60US while we're still paying $300 at End and Deadstock #fail
Thats a steal damn, paid regular from nike online

Man, I guess i'm not meant to have the OG NMDs... The prices people are asking for are insane...

Oh snap I didn't know it was a discussion thread, I thought it was part of the LC forum which is ignored most of the time. Thanks, repped.
About 90% of the checks in that thread are done by me, jaysmith, and jeedee.

No problem man, hope youre getting a good price for them
+1. They were going for fairly cheap at the end of December/early January. Not sure what the going rates are now though.

About 90% of the checks in that thread are done by me, jaysmith, and jeedee.

+1. They were going for fairly cheap at the end of December/early January. Not sure what the going rates are now though.
I think most ppl are willing to pay up to $600 for a DS pair of the V2 Oreos which is what I'm seeing in the market

I think most ppl are willing to pay up to $600 for a DS pair of the V2 Oreos which is what I'm seeing in the market
Ah okay that sounds about right based on what I saw in the previous period. Pretty much in line with what I wanted to suggest as a price range, but I didn't want to look ridiculous in case I was completely wrong lol.

I think I saw low-mid $500s back then, so around $600 sounds about right. All the people that needed to unload have already done so, so prices crept up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom