Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Will the Jordan 8 take flight be an easy cop in Toronto?
Not sure, I know alot of people like them due to the "undefeated" colour palette but I think more people will be going for the CNY 12s that day. Who knows
eyes.gif

Anybody seen Kyrie 3's sitting at local FL/Champs in the GTA? Im looking for the "Black Ice" pair...I waited too long to pick them up and now it seems like they are sold out at most stores.
Sport Chek. Eaton / Yorkdale / Sherway

Every time I try selling some hyped up sneaker on Kijiji, I keep getting offers from someone whose trying to buy shoes for their cousin. Also, they can't meet locally or their working or some random excuse, so they want to give me an extra $100 for shipping and paypall. I'm 99.99% sure it's a scam, but has anyone else received the same offers?
Yeah another common one is the US marine stationed abroad who wants to send to their child and will pay you well over market.

Ya I saw the kyrie 3 black ice at eaton centre FL earlier this week. Not sure if they're still there.

fabfive fabfive

Eatons FTL told me that any store can order in the Kyries from another store, there's none here bro. Apparently East Coast stores have stock that they can ship in to Ontario stores.

Did anyone happen to grab tech knit hoodies from the nike outlets during boxing week? i grabbed an XL, but I need a Large 

Same with the blue tech knit t-shirt. trying to find some store to size swap.

Last edited:
It's $8 to ask ftl to ship. You would think they'd have free in store pickup
If it's bringing product in from another store, then I think it's reasonable. In the name of customer service/satisfaction though, stuff like this is probably not practiced a whole lot.

If you want to hear ridiculous, check out the pricing difference on in store vs online products at Indigo. You can even order online and ship (for free!) to the store for the discounted price. But if you want the product right away from the in store inventory, they gotta charge you the store price.

Last edited:
Yeah another common one is the US marine stationed abroad who wants to send to their child and will pay you well over market.

You can accept these "offers" by asking them to send via gift ed Paypal. I think that's direct cash and they can't claim anything back as it's not payment for goods.

Their risk, and if they decline then you know it's a scam

Or try what they usually do, ask for Western Union :D

You can accept these "offers" by asking them to send via gift ed Paypal. I think that's direct cash and they can't claim anything back as it's not payment for goods.

Their risk, and if they decline then you know it's a scam

Or try what they usually do, ask for Western Union
happy.gif
They can still charge back via their credit card.

Agree but that's their scam with their CC and not with you. You got paid, you sent shoes then it's up to the snake to claim with their CC company.
I could be mistaken, but I believe PayPal claws the funds back from the receiver if that happens. People in the Yeezy Boost thread always talk about that happening, which is why they are very reluctant to sell via PayPal. Again, I could be completely wrong.

I got an offer on Kijiji for a pair of shoes I'm selling that was asking price! I'm actually scared to meet this guy because I think he's going to knife me, hah. Not really though because if someone is going to knife me over Stan Smiths, he can just have the shoes and I'll keep my internal organs where they are. It's shocking because 90% of the time my prices are reasonable and below retail... 

I could be mistaken, but I believe PayPal claws the funds back from the receiver if that happens. People in the Yeezy Boost thread always talk about that happening, which is why they are very reluctant to sell via PayPal. Again, I could be completely wrong.

I don''t think Paypal can claw back the funds using Gifted -- unless I'm mistaken

EDIT:

From Paypal community and a post by a Paypal employee

"Unfortunately not, no. There's no legal agreement in place where we can start reversing payments sent as gifts. We might be able to investigate the sellers account and shut it down if we have evidence of them breaching the user agreement but that would still not give us the right to reverse the payment.

You might want to look down the card protection or legal route for something like this."

Last edited:

They do,  I've picked up Tinker Kobe 11's from HOH Yonge when they ordered from another store for me.
It's true, they were gonna charge me a shipping fee of $8 bucks to have a pair of shoes shipped from woodbine to SQ1. I thought it was a little stupid but then again I didnt feel like driving all the way out to woodbine for them...I said f*** it and just paid the 8 bucks. 

You lucked out there when they didnt charge you for the tinker 11's. 

Thanks for checking HOH too btw. 

Eaton centre has the Flyknit Oreos in stock as of 240pm. Saw an angry customer leave because he couldn't get multiple pairs lol

lmao some sucka ****.  i can't imagine resell being high on these since they've been restocked so many times.

Back
Top Bottom