Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Ah okay that sounds about right based on what I saw in the previous period. Pretty much in line with what I wanted to suggest as a price range, but I didn't want to look ridiculous in case I was completely wrong lol.

I think I saw low-mid $500s back then, so around $600 sounds about right. All the people that needed to unload have already done so, so prices crept up a bit.
yea it fluctuates quite a bit for that pair but i think prices are stabilizing around the $600 range on the high end (possible $620) for DS pairs with receipt.  Now whether or not they're worth that is another thing lol. 

I've seen ppl make good trades though cause one of my homies who got a DS pair of the V2 Coppers for a DS OVO 10 (Black), which i think was a come up but again thats on a case by case basis.

yea it fluctuates quite a bit for that pair but i think prices are stabilizing around the $600 range on the high end (possible $620) for DS pairs with receipt.  Now whether or not they're worth that is another thing lol. 

I've seen ppl make good trades though cause one of my homies who got a DS pair of the V2 Coppers for a DS OVO 10 (Black), which i think was a come up but again thats on a case by case basis.
I think that's a pretty good deal for your friend. I had the black OVO 10s for the longest time, and couldn't unload them for the price I wanted (I think $600 or so?). Ended up trading for some Bred 1s, Uniqlo Kaws tee, and some cash. Was happy because it was one of the very few times where I got offered something I actually wanted. To this day though, I still have a pear of white OVO 10s that I can't get rid of lol.

OVO's have tanked in price.  I think the black ones go for around $400 for a DS pair now.
Indeed. The next day after I got the 12s, traded them for a pear of Belugas lol. With the way things have gone, I'd rather hold on to a pear of Yeezy's than OVO Jordan's.

Anybody seen Kyrie 3's sitting at local FL/Champs in the GTA? Im looking for the "Black Ice" pair...I waited too long to pick them up and now it seems like they are sold out at most stores.

Anybody seen Kyrie 3's sitting at local FL/Champs in the GTA? Im looking for the "Black Ice" pair...I waited too long to pick them up and now it seems like they are sold out at most stores.
Red ones are available on Nike site. You can use it with the 3% Ebates (unless you're getting 30% off at FtL).

Which stores have you checked? If you want, I can check the downtown FTL/Champs stores if you want at like 1ish?

Which stores have you checked? If you want, I can check the downtown FTL/Champs stores if you want at like 1ish?
I've checked the stores out in the west end (Sauga/brampton) SQ1, Erin Mills, Bramelea and they are sold out =(

Gonna try my luck at yorkdale after work since its on the way home. If you don't mind taking a quick look around that would be appreciated. 

If you're willing to wait, I'm sure the ASG Kyries are going to be dope, since he's actually going to be in this season. I don't even like the setup of the shoe but I definitely want a pair of those. OR LeBron Zoom 1s. 

What are people looking locally? Stockx has them for around 270 usd for the bigger sizes (11-13).
All I've seen is 500+ for them in my size lol which is 8.5/9. I think it's my retail or bust mentally getting the best of me, but I don't think they're worth that much

I've checked the stores out in the west end (Sauga/brampton) SQ1, Erin Mills, Bramelea and they are sold out =(

Gonna try my luck at yorkdale after work since its on the way home. If you don't mind taking a quick look around that would be appreciated. 
Will do. Will post here what I find.

All I've seen is 500+ for them in my size lol which is 8.5/9. I think it's my retail or bust mentally getting the best of me, but I don't think they're worth that much
That's about the price they're going for on Goat and StockX for that size range. Maybe like 10-20 less? I'd say shoot for low $400s if you're looking to scoop them up locally.

I'm prob going to STC tomorrow so I can check for you then

I see people pricing them at $500+ and they aren't moving
Yeah that's like brick and mortar, good rep resell store price. Urban Necessities in Vegas has them for 375 US which is almost bang on 500 cad. No way local kijij sellers should be getting more than that. My mate managed to get 700 for the pair he got from J+O.

If you're willing to wait, I'm sure the ASG Kyries are going to be dope, since he's actually going to be in this season. I don't even like the setup of the shoe but I definitely want a pair of those. OR LeBron Zoom 1s. 
I usually wear black kicks for hoopin, and these are perfect. Im not usually a fan of the ASG kicks, they have gotten too wild in terms of colorways for my taste.

I would wait for those AZG's but I have them already. The retail on those retros are 270? Hahaha no thank you, those originally retailed at 160 back when they first came out. 270+tax is insane.

I think that's a pretty good deal for your friend. I had the black OVO 10s for the longest time, and couldn't unload them for the price I wanted (I think $600 or so?). Ended up trading for some Bred 1s, Uniqlo Kaws tee, and some cash. Was happy because it was one of the very few times where I got offered something I actually wanted. To this day though, I still have a pear of white OVO 10s that I can't get rid of lol.
If a size trade helps you sell them let me know lol

Yeah that's like brick and mortar, good rep resell store price. Urban Necessities in Vegas has them for 375 US which is almost bang on 500 cad. No way local kijij sellers should be getting more than that. My mate managed to get 700 for the pair he got from J+O.
Exactly how I feel. Why should I pay some random Joe Blow the same price I would pay something like FC. Let's not even use that as an example. I won't even pay Goat/StockX prices, since for those platforms, they'll deliver the shoes right to my house and authenticate them. Plus I get to pay via credit card for points lol.

Every time I try selling some hyped up sneaker on Kijiji, I keep getting offers from someone whose trying to buy shoes for their cousin. Also, they can't meet locally or their working or some random excuse, so they want to give me an extra $100 for shipping and paypall. I'm 99.99% sure it's a scam, but has anyone else received the same offers?

Every time I try selling some hyped up sneaker on Kijiji, I keep getting offers from someone whose trying to buy shoes for their cousin. Also, they can't meet locally or their working or some random excuse, so they want to give me an extra $100 for shipping and paypall. I'm 99.99% sure it's a scam, but has anyone else received the same offers?
laugh.gif
all the time man, I wouldn't trust it

Back
Top Bottom