Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Perfect, thanks guys. Gunna go in like twenty minutes. Got my mom with me today so I'll get two entries. Loll hate to be one of those guys but they're OVO's.
Lol I personally got nothing against that tbh, gotta do whatever to increase that chance right? Shows your family's got your back, that's how I feel :lol:

I saw your review on youtube if you're S2DoubleU?. Great review! I was so lucky to get them in my size after the 2nd restock at Livestock
Yea that's me, and thanks man! Just trying to give an average joe's opinion of them lol

----------------------------------------------/
So funny story, bought the Kith ultraboost in December and shipped through DHL. Cleared custom clearance myself and paid about 16 bucks. Sent all required documents to DHL + provided documents to the person working at where my package was held. Yet they still called me to collect a charge of 130. Told them I already paid and they were like "Oh. Then I'll just write it down and it should be good".

Moral of the story: keep all your documents just incase things like this happen, and if you can self clear, it will save you a lot of money.

Lol I personally got nothing against that tbh, gotta do whatever to increase that chance right? Shows your family's got your back, that's how I feel
laugh.gif

Yea that's me, and thanks man! Just trying to give an average joe's opinion of them lol
/
So funny story, bought the Kith ultraboost in December and shipped through DHL. Cleared custom clearance myself and paid about 16 bucks. Sent all required documents to DHL + provided documents to the person working at where my package was held. Yet they still called me to collect a charge of 130. Told them I already paid and they were like "Oh. Then I'll just write it down and it should be good".

Moral of the story: keep all your documents just incase things like this happen, and if you can self clear, it will save you a lot of money.
How'd you only pay $16 though, I swear duties are 30%? Did KITH declare the value to be less than the retail price?

Last edited:
@FPrince

FYI if you're still looking to purchase the ZNE hoodies, they're on sale on ADCA under the outlet section.  there's a few different versions so check it out if you're still interested (plus 3.0% cash back w ebates)

How'd you only pay $16 though, I swear duties are 30%? Did KITH declare the value to be less than the retail price?

It was at retail. I have no clue tbh, did all the procedure the DHL rep told me to do in December which was basically what everyone here said as well. I couldn't believe how cheap it was either and still wondering if the dude at CBSA done goofed.

Last edited:
It was at retail. I have no clue tbh, did all the procedure the DHL rep told me to do in December which was basically what everyone here said as well. I couldn't believe how cheap it was either and still wondering if the dude at CBSA done goofed.
100% he messed up, lol. Damn, you got away with one there. Good job!

Just got back from the OVO store, very smooth, took less than five minutes. Unfortunately traffic wasn't as smooth, any idea what stock numbers are like for the Toronto store? 

Just got back from the OVO store, very smooth, took less than five minutes. Unfortunately traffic wasn't as smooth, any idea what stock numbers are like for the Toronto store? 
I don't think a lot of people would know numbers. But based on the whites that released, it didn't seem like there was a ton of people who won those. I expect less of these. 

I don't think a lot of people would know numbers. But based on the whites that released, it didn't seem like there was a ton of people who won those. I expect less of these. 
Great lol. I'll just have to try the online US release. You going for these? 

I would assume the stock will be pretty limited.  Not too many stores in the US are even getting these.

I would assume the stock will be pretty limited.  Not too many stores in the US are even getting these.
Okay, guess I shouldn't get too hopeful about the raffle then. For some reason I thought the odds were good. Honestly I've come to terms with the fact that we get really limited stock on everything but I get really pissed off when it comes to the OVO stuff. Nike never released the White OVO 12's here and now they're not releasing the black ones either. I don't care about the rest of their crap but we should at least be getting these.

Okay, guess I shouldn't get too hopeful about the raffle then. For some reason I thought the odds were good. Honestly I've come to terms with the fact that we get really limited stock on everything but I get really pissed off when it comes to the OVO stuff. Nike never released the White OVO 12's here and now they're not releasing the black ones either. I don't care about the rest of their crap but we should at least be getting these.
I assume they are holding stock when the Jordan store opens and Footaction....

Prob passing on those silver UBs tomorrow, not feeling them for some reason.. might be the silver mid sole, might be the grey prime knit (not overly into grey shoes).. gonna try securing a pair of oreo ubs instead somehow and scoop up the 13 cherrys 

Back
Top Bottom