Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I have to make a quick stop at the adidas store at Dundas w tomorrow morning, anywhere around there that I can park for free (or very cheap) for 5-10 months minutes?
If you can find something on Edward or Elm street would be your best bet......street parking....think it is 2.50/hour

I have to make a quick stop at the adidas store at Dundas w tomorrow morning, anywhere around there that I can park for free (or very cheap) for 5-10 months minutes?
You mean Queen West? If so, if you go just west of Spadina, there's some free 1-hour parking on the streets that go north off Queen before you get to Bathurst. If you mean the YD Square location, then there isn't going to be any free parking there.

If you're only going to be 5-10 mins though then just find some street parking on Queen...will be $1.00 or less for that amount of time.

At vm:

$129.99:
video-033492.jpg

They still got the city pack 10s, kyries, kd 9, etc from last week. No more Kobe 11 asg though.

20 off hash; 30 off clearance rack
are those 2k4's and kobe's FSR?

Anyone got an update for halton hills?

UPS left me a notice on my door stating they attempted to deliver the package and will retry again tomorrow. Should have just left a notice allowing me to pick up my package myself smh. Now I gotta wait till tmrw to get my package #firstworldproblems

UPS left me a notice on my door stating they attempted to deliver the package and will retry again tomorrow. Should have just left a notice allowing me to pick up my package myself smh. Now I gotta wait till tmrw to get my package #firstworldproblems
Then they'll leave you another one saying they'll try again on Tuesday.

Then they'll leave you another one saying they'll try again on Tuesday.

I did a hold and pick up for tomorrow instead cuz I wont be home due to work.

Has anyone noticed that if FTL or Champs have more pairs than signups, then they don't bother calling at all?

Happened when I signed up for the Royalty 4's, True Blue 3's and Space Jam 9's, didn't get a call from specific stores, yet I see pairs on display the same day of release.

What if that's the case for the All Star 1's?

Has anyone noticed that if FTL or Champs have more pairs than signups, then they don't bother calling at all?

Happened when I signed up for the Royalty 4's, True Blue 3's and Space Jam 9's, didn't get a call from specific stores, yet I see pairs on display the same day of release.

What if that's the case for the All Star 1's?
^ Yeah, noticed that since last month.  I think they have enough pairs to do a raffle and FCFS.  That and then there's probably pairs relocating/restocks.  

Missed the call for the asg1's smh

Nvm got thorough seems like they held my pair

Last edited:
Smh... Some kids are standing outside of livestock asking passerbys to go in and get raffle tickets for them

Missed the call for the asg1's smh

Nvm got thorough seems like they held my pair
call them back asap. depending on their mood, they might let you slide.

nvm. i typed that right when you edited your post lol.

congrats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom