Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Prob passing on those silver UBs tomorrow, not feeling them for some reason.. might be the silver mid sole, might be the grey prime knit (not overly into grey shoes).. gonna try securing a pair of oreo ubs instead somehow and scoop up the 13 cherrys 
I'm gonna try for the adidas site.. more than likely take an L. They sort of resemble the Oreo UB. I think you'll have a better chance at getting the oreo UB instead. They should be still sitting at a few Champs.

I'm gonna try for the adidas site.. more than likely take an L. They sort of resemble the Oreo UB. I think you'll have a better chance at getting the oreo UB instead. They should be still sitting at a few Champs.

depending on size oreo you looking for, people are trying to rid them at retail

Last edited:

I've yet to find them anywhere.. if you or anyone passes by a size 13 wanna dm me ?

FYI, Haven is doing an extra 10% off their sale items.  anyone looking for some nikelab air maxes this might be a good time to cop.

the code i think is "extraten" but i would dbl check on their site

Anybody want a 10.5 Navy Ultraboost 3.0 for retail? My boy got his hands on the silver UB today and wants to let them go, otherwise he will be returning them this weekend.

At vm:

$129.99:
video-033492.jpg

They still got the city pack 10s, kyries, kd 9, etc from last week. No more Kobe 11 asg though.

20 off hash; 30 off clearance rack

I have to make a quick stop at the adidas store at Dundas w tomorrow morning, anywhere around there that I can park for free (or very cheap) for 5-10 months minutes?

Back
Top Bottom