Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Don't mean to derail the thread but has anyone seen Toronto Huskies jerseys in-stores anywhere? I'm looking for a Derozan. They're currently on sale but sold out online. 

Currently on sale at Sportchek.ca

Edit: or a blue huskies hat

Saw at Adidas outlet at the Toronto premium outlets blue huskies jerseys for $60 last week. Sizes M and L for Lowry, and I remember seeing L and XL for derozen. No smaller sizes.

Saw at Adidas outlet at the Toronto premium outlets blue huskies jerseys for $60 last week. Sizes M and L for Lowry, and I remember seeing L and XL for derozen. No smaller sizes.

That's perfect! I'm a L/XL...was suppose to head over to TPO this weekend but couldn't go, gonna definitely try next weekend and hope they still have some left. Thanks!

Last edited:

The bus is def not worth waiting for. Got there at 11:30am and didn't enter till 1:30 only got a pin. Lots of empty balls in the machine. 

As others have said, don't flex just dress warm. Saw some guys with flyknit racers on 
laugh.gif

The only time I've seen that many people rocking AM90 Infrareds at once within the same spot.

The historic display was a joke tbh it's like Nike wants to re-write history and totally omit the fact that some of the older models did have forefoot air.

Last edited:
I was planning on seeing the bus but after reading some of the comments, might be a complete waste of time

I was planning on seeing the bus but after reading some of the comments, might be a complete waste of time
Sounds about right. Forget this bus, just release more pairs of those damn OG AM1's FFS. Great way to celebrate Air Max month for people who really want the shoes by giving everyone L's on trying to buy a pair.

I waited 2 hours in line yesterday...and got a plastic ball full of air (didn't even get to keep the empty ball). I would definitely not wait more than 1/2 hour for the bus in this weather. Seeing the shoes on display was cool, and a chance (albeit very slim) to buy a grail for $85 might make it worth it for you. Hell, I would have been really happy with a pin. But 2 people in front of me got air, and 2 people behind me got air. I left as a very bitter, frost bitten man.

I waited 2 hours in line yesterday...and got a plastic ball full of air (didn't even get to keep the empty ball). I would definitely not wait more than 1/2 hour for the bus in this weather. Seeing the shoes on display was cool, and a chance (albeit very slim) to buy a grail for $85 might make it worth it for you. Hell, I would have been really happy with a pin. But 2 people in front of me got air, and 2 people behind me got air. I left as a very bitter, frost bitten man.
When you say you left with air.. are you saying you left empty handed? No pin at all? I thought everyone would leave with a pin atleast?

I was spinning the machine, and kept repeatedly getting an empty ball and the guy would hand me another token. My 6th one I got an orange pin. I was under the impression the guy would keep handing you a token till you spun and got a pin..

When you say you left with air.. are you saying you left empty handed? No pin at all? I thought everyone would leave with a pin atleast?

I was spinning the machine, and kept repeatedly getting an empty ball and the guy would hand me another token. My 6th one I got an orange pin. I was under the impression the guy would keep handing you a token till you spun and got a pin..
FML....one try. got air. dude took the ball and had me choose a slap bracelet from a shoe box. I wanted to slap his face with that bracelet.

These posts about AM bus...all marketing gimmick. Whatever the hell happened to walking into a store and "here's my money, now gimme my damn shoes"?

Man, I applaud anyone hardcore enough to stand in line especially in this weather. Truth is some private AM collector could've put this display together.

These posts about AM bus...all marketing gimmick. Whatever the hell happened to walking into a store and "here's my money, now gimme my damn shoes"?

Man, I applaud anyone hardcore enough to stand in line especially in this weather. Truth is some private AM collector could've put this display together.

If I knew I had to line up for over 2 hours in this weather, I guess I would still go for it... I know it sounds stupid, but I guess I would never have a chance to get on this Nike bus again in my life. I've also got the bubble full of air LOL after 2hrs+ waiting time in the cold, both my feet were freezing even in my super warm foams, but I still don't regret doing it... Well I shouldn't have asked my wife to come with me tho. I'm actually not a big fan of AMs and I don't own any of them coz I've got wide feet but I still think it's worth to see all these grails

FML....one try. got air. dude took the ball and had me choose a slap bracelet from a shoe box. I wanted to slap his face with that bracelet.

:lol: you sir already won the funniest comment of my day. Was planning to go to one of the stops and check it out later but looks like the long wait times in freezing weather is not worth the short experience

I was able to get on the bus yesterday.  For the people who are complaining about it...  it's basically like lining up for a yeezy raffle in the cold.  Long line and if you don't win, would you consider it a waste of time as well? Same thing pretty much.  I had asked them if there were winners.  They said that 3 people won but only remember 2 of the shoes they won from yesterday.  One of them was the Milano AM1 and the other was Atmos Elephant OG.

They should have just set this up inside a mall like Coca-Cola did with the personalized cans. Give everybody an airbag or at least a pin and all could go home happy.

Some guys in Toronto trying to resell the OG Blues for $420.  Shame.
mean.gif
yea i saw that too, some were asking 500+ for the OG Reds too which is stupid...

just gotta slow play these pairs IMO, the price will go down substantially i think for these ones kinda like how the safari AM1s dropped in price over time after the Air Max day hype fizzled.  Now all I have to do is wait it out and hope a pair in my size becomes available for a reasonable price.

yea i saw that too, some were asking 500+ for the OG Reds too which is stupid...

just gotta slow play these pairs IMO, the price will go down substantially i think for these ones kinda like how the safari AM1s dropped in price over time after the Air Max day hype fizzled.  Now all I have to do is wait it out and hope a pair in my size becomes available for a reasonable price.
I can't see these staying anywhere near the high prices they're at now. I think it's pretty silly people are paying these prices given how many retros of these are out there, but hey.....hype.

My guess is you should be able to find these for less than $300 within a month or two once people have moved on.

I was able to get on the bus yesterday.  For the people who are complaining about it...  it's basically like lining up for a yeezy raffle in the cold.  Long line and if you don't win, would you consider it a waste of time as well? Same thing pretty much.  I had asked them if there were winners.  They said that 3 people won but only remember 2 of the shoes they won from yesterday.  One of them was the Milano AM1 and the other was Atmos Elephant OG.
I thought I read that someone "won" Purple Pattas too....which is pretty crazy that they even had a pair of those.

exactly. some dude on kijiji was letting a safari pair go for $280. wasnt retail on them joints $200+tax? so paying over $50 and saving myself some headaches is no problem

I can't see these staying anywhere near the high prices they're at now. I think it's pretty silly people are paying these prices given how many retros of these are out there, but hey.....hype.

My guess is you should be able to find these for less than $300 within a month or two once people have moved on.
I thought I read that someone "won" Purple Pattas too....which is pretty crazy that they even had a pair of those.
First day they did.  Atmos tiger camo was gone that day too

this.   if anything you're lining up to read up the history on the air max and see those grails in person.
It's definitely not worth lining up to see those "grails" in person, I feel like only about half of them are really considered grails in my opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom